• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Welcome to by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen...but if you really want to impress me Cedric, headbutt Ralph N0nce-huettl when you go back to Sothampton.

Also...

@MutableEarth

Hopefully Arteta gives him a run there, I like Niles.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kinda meh about it

I care little for players not stfu and playing where theyre told so AMN is an rb for me

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Saw this comment on Reddit from a Southampton fan:

"He isn't great at defending and gets bullied on his post constantly. The upside is he is ok going forward, while simultaneously not being able to put a cross in to save his life"

Perfect

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Meh, only happy AMN gets a shot in midfield now because he never was and never will be a rightback.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saw this comment on Reddit from a Southampton fan:

"He isn't great at defending and gets bullied on his post constantly. The upside is he is ok going forward, while simultaneously not being able to put a cross in to save his life"

Perfect
Funny because i read some other Southampton fans say the opposite :lol:

Sanis

He looked good most of the times I've seen him play for Soton and Portugal, underrated player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom