• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Class, what a way to introduce yourself :lol:

Think he's better than people think, hopefully he keeps it coming with the surprises.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good introduction, but before we polish Kia's junk let him play a couple more games.

Remember, Laca also started his Arsenal career with a quick goal.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
9u2TbJO.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Well that should be the nail in the coffin for Bellerins Arsenal career.

I for one welcome our new RB Overlord.

HAIL CEDRIC!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I know they are, but this is how we got to the "Don Raul" thing. It's all memes and fun until people start buying into it.

Course people are buying it, he's shown his ruthlessness sacking Emery hiring Areta, making rubbish players terminate their contracts, not handing over 2.5M to a team who f*cked us over, signing good quality players and extending generational talents.

Don Raul is king of Arsenal.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Course people are buying it, he's shown his ruthlessness sacking Emery hiring Areta, making rubbish players terminate their contracts, not handing over 2.5M to a team who f*cked us over, signing good quality players and extending generational talents.

Don Raul is king of Arsenal.

I was watching the Saka signing da ting video and, given Raul's height - I see why you're rooting for the little guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Already better than Bellerin, according to my sources.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Nah in all fairness, let's see what we do this summer, but atm I am happy with Raul.

Don't listen to @El Duderino , I can smell the haterade on his breath. Raul is doing a good job it's just that the pendulum swings on him after every decision he makes. People need patience, Rome wasn't built in a day just like my biceps.

darkgunner

Hopefully not another case of a player that frauds us with a great performance on his debut and then goes on to produce multiple shockers each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom