• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox is never gonna be a top midfielder. I watch him sometimes with Liverpool and its same Ox that played for us. Think he has even regressed. Only difference is that he is playing in well drilled machine that Liverpool is.

F. Delph is superior midfielder to anything that Ox can ever dream of become.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Thankfully as i said he don't own alot of players checking his clients.

According to wiki he's not licensed to be an agent yet has his fingers in many pies and there he is with Cedric even though Cedric isn't listed as being under the wing of Kia.

Gotta question/wonder what his involvement is.

Personally I don't like it given his past.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Yes, I do. Look at the mess we're in upper management-wise. It's primed for someone to take advantage of it.

All you need is people who want money (Kia) and people who think success can come at any price.

Sounds like the situation at QPR that he exploited when they was throwing money about for fun. New owners with little clue how football worked and people in roles with little experience.

Then there's the big fine West Ham had to settle thanks to his involvement in the tevez deal.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
The transfer guy on Talksport claiming saints were preparing to offer cedric a new deal until Cedric went to manager about our interest and wanting the move. Also claims he'll be used at LB in the short term although not sure believable that is considering he's out for a few weeks yet by which time Kola will probably be fit as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to wiki he's not licensed to be an agent yet has his fingers in many pies and there he is with Cedric even though Cedric isn't listed as being under the wing of Kia.

Gotta question/wonder what his involvement is.

Personally I don't like it given his past.
All super agents are c*"ts Jorge mendes Raiola and kia but you going to lose out good players if they not involved for example mendes with pepe last summer

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

It's a shame the article is hidden behind a paywall. If anyone subscribes to the athletic, have a read and let me know your thoughts.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
All super agents are c*"ts Jorge mendes Raiola and kia but you going to lose out good players if they not involved for example mendes with pepe last summer

That's the thing though - he's not even an agent which for me raises a few questions

- what's he doing there with Cedric if he doesn't represent him, and even more so that he isn't allowed to represent players as he's unlicensed
- is he there as a representative of the club and if so, why
- why do we need his involvement to sign a RB from Southampton with a few months left on his deal

Stinks.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's the thing though - he's not even an agent which for me raises a few questions

- what's he doing there with Cedric if he doesn't represent him, and even more so that he isn't allowed to represent players as he's unlicensed
- is he there as a representative of the club and if so, why
- why do we need his involvement to sign a RB from Southampton with a few months left on his deal

Stinks.
I guess he'll help us to get suitable contract for Cedric just like we used mendes in negotiations with Lille for pepe of course we'll give them money for it. That's why we shouldn't be too dependable on them because they'll ask for alot of money

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thankfully as i said he don't own alot of players checking his clients.

Kia’s not really an agent in the traditional sense, he is at pains to tell people he’s not actually an agent.

This gives him plausible deniability when law enforcement agencies accuse him of money laundering when he brings players into clubs that he’s essentially employed by like at Corinthians.

In that sense looking at his agency’s players is misleading, as there’s only about six listed.

David Luiz for example is listed as a client of Giuliano Bertolucci even though it’s pretty clear he’s one of Kia’s. Bertolucci’s agency is essentially Kia’s in all but name so there’s many, many more players he can tap into.

Also Kia often engages in quid pro quo deals with other super agents like Pini Zahavi and help find a home for their clients.

What club was Kia ***** last time?

He put QPR and Reading right in the sh*t by stocking them up with dross clients of his.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kia’s not really an agent in the traditional sense, he is at pains to tell people he’s not actually an agent.

This gives him plausible deniability when law enforcement agencies accuse him of money laundering when he brings players into clubs that he’s essentially employed by like at Corinthians.

In that sense looking at his agency’s players is misleading, as there’s only about six listed.

David Luiz for example is listed as a client of Giuliano Bertolucci even though it’s pretty clear he’s one of Kia’s. Bertolucci’s agency is essentially Kia’s in all but name so there’s many, many more players he can tap into.

Also Kia often engages in quid pro quo deals with other super agents like Pini Zahavi and help find a home for their clients.

He put QPR and Reading right in the sh*t by stocking them up with dross clients of his.
How the hell Fifa allowing him to do this? That's why i really want fifa to do something it's just like they too powerful

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I guess he'll help us to get suitable contract for Cedric just like we used mendes in negotiations with Lille for pepe of course we'll give them money for it. That's why we shouldn't be too dependable on them because they'll ask for alot of money

We'll be up **** creak without a paddle if that isn't something we're capable of sorting ourself for a deal as simple as an out of contract player in Cedric, and doesn't say much for Raul and edu.

Big warning signs here.

A penny for Wenger's thoughts on the people now involved at the top of the club and those involved in getting deals done. From one extreme to the other.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How the hell Fifa allowing him to do this? That's why i really want fifa to do something it's just like they too powerful

FIFA have taken steps and are trying to push through new rules eliminating conflicts of interests and also capping agent fees at 6% of the transfer fee.

However agencies have said they’re willing to fight this in court so it’ll be a long and expensive legal battle for FIFA to actually apply some decent regulation to intermediaries.

Mohamed7

This signing completely caught me off guard. Did not hear a beep about the rumours but then I was travelling these days. Finally, we got a decent back up to Belerrin.

I know it's a wishful thinking but is a left winger a possibility this window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom