• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoRis

We got an European Champion (who played much there) who is 29,5 years old, who starts for the current Champions on the wrong side as a LB in WC qualifiers, for peanuts.

Love how he has performed for us. This start for Portugal as LB came as a total surprise for me.

Not gonna say he is as good as Cancelo, but he is under 3 years older, and didn't cost nearly 65 million. And can play well even on the wrong side.

He played as RB and was ok. Cancelo was the LB.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Very handy footballing right back by today standards. Not much doubt about that. A good decision by the club, it turns out. Nobody wants to hear about that though 🤭

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very handy footballing right back by today standards. Not much doubt about that. A good decision by the club, it turns out. Nobody wants to hear about that though 🤭
Still on the happy juice I see? So many good decisions by the club according to you, going all the way back to Raul, yet we’re on course for another mid table finish.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You’re only allowed to slag the club off and be depressed these days, **** me! The sun’s out, it’s a beautiful day and the EL is coming home!

GDeep™

League is very weak
You’re only allowed to slag the club off and be depressed these days, **** me! The sun’s out, it’s a beautiful day and the EL is coming home!
EexseDrU4AALNWN.png

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So is anybody really gonna make a case for this player doing badly since he’s been here, irrespective of who brought him here? No, of course not. Better to just piss all over it instead 🤌🏼 God bless Vinai.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s maybe had 2/3 good performances all season.

All these great players, and we’ve been midtable all season. Hmmm.

mirrorstare

Sackable performance

Always had a good chuckle when people commented how decent/good he was this season, not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom