• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy ®

Why are fans blaming Cedric for their goal? Didn’t do much wrong. Gabriel the fat brainless donkey should have just wellied it up first time.

Legend14

Established Member
Why are fans blaming Cedric for their goal? Didn’t do much wrong. Gabriel the fat brainless donkey should have just wellied it up first time.
1. He hesitated and passed backward.
2. He was on the wrong side of his man for the goal

Pretty simple.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This is what happens when you play a right footer at left back tbh, he was always gonna turn onto his favoured side.

Need Saka there in a 3-4-3, start Pepe and just tell Willian to go on holiday somewhere for the next 2 years.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He was at fault for the goal, looked below the level of the team and the right side looked shaky after he came on, but be patient with him he needs a run of games to become good.

He was far from terrible. Delivered a great cross which Willock should’ve scored from. Took his penalty well.
We should have known what this clown would do when Manberg started supporting him.

Well, maybe we should have known because he was a Southampton reject but the club just needs to sell anyone Manberg supports

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I know AMN wants to play CM but surely he’s a better option at Cedric at LB? Would also Rather play Saka at LB and put Pepe on the right. Cedric is as average as it gets. Signing him on a 4 year contract deserves jail time.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
This is what happens when you play a right footer at left back tbh, he was always gonna turn onto his favoured side.

Need Saka there in a 3-4-3, start Pepe and just tell Willian to go on holiday somewhere for the next 2 years.
Still should be clearing it but I agree, he looks awkward at LB.

Breezy ®

1. He hesitated and passed backward.
2. He was on the wrong side of his man for the goal

Pretty simple.

I take it back. Just saw the corner again it was Cedric switching off and then getting boid off at the back post. What a useless signing that was my goodness.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He was poor but that's what happens when you play someone out of position. Every time he got the ball he was looking to turn onto his right foot. So easy to read for the opponents.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Edu´s idea was cool, build a portuguese speaking core, with a kid and a couple of seniors, Luiz has the personality and this guy brings professionalism, create an atmosphere were Gabriel is comfortable and Martinelli can develop feeling secure about himself.
time will tell if it worked.

Breezy ®

You mean apart from playing an unnecessary backpass, conceding the corner and then losing the duel that gave them the goal? No, apart from that he did fine.

I stand corrected. But Gabriel didn’t exactly cover himself in glory neither for their goal neither. Over the 90 minutes he made a lot more errors than Cedric.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Main mistake in the goal you f**king experience won euros with national. Clear the f**king goal. Also the marking was poverty.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Should never have been bought in the first place. Ridiculous that our academy can’t produce two fullbacks better than Cedric and Bellerin.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Are you feeling alright?

He played a suicidal back pass, conceded the corner, then got bullied for the goal. All he had to do was launch it. Or even try and carry it. He literally turned back and played it to Gabriel under pressure.

Abysmal chain of events. He had a shocking game. His obsession with getting as close as physically possible to the touch line before crossing has cost us several promising moves.

Breezy ®

Are you feeling alright?

He played a suicidal back pass, conceded the corner, then got bullied for the goal. All he had to do was launch it. Or even try and carry it. He literally turned back and played it to Gabriel under pressure.

Abysmal chain of events. He had a shocking game. His obsession with getting as close as physically possible to the touch line before crossing has cost us several promising moves.

Tbf I was soo incensed at Gabriel & Cedric dilly dallying in the lead up to their goal I could barely focus.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom