• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
very good business
What £8m for an ageing back up on a 4 year contract. You're having a laugh? Lichsteiner on loan was a better deal, he was rubbish and we got shot.

£8m for a starlet on a 4 year contract as an understudy for Bellerin with an eye on taking over in a couple of years is much better business. But it wouldn't have helped Raul's mate on his retirement fund.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Am I the only one freaked out that Cedric and Mari have the same birthday?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What £8m for an ageing back up on a 4 year contract. You're having a laugh? Lichsteiner on loan was a better deal, he was rubbish and we got shot.

£8m for a starlet on a 4 year contract as an understudy for Bellerin with an eye on taking over in a couple of years is much better business. But it wouldn't have helped Raul's mate on his retirement fund.
All about squad cost mate.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I really don't get at all the hate for this guy, a little shaky defensively but he is basically exactly what Ornstein described in explaining why Arteta wanted him for The Athletic, composure on the ball, experience and maturity in the dressing room.

After Ceballos came on he was our most creative player and most unlikely to lock the defence. For a back-up RB I don't see what people are expecting...

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's was so weird tonight seeing us have a RB with positional awareness and able to make a cross.

Last edited:

Balboa

The lad's been injured and barely played. This might as well have been a preseason game for him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The worst part about Soares is that we will have to watch Bellerin as our first choice for another year.
2 good crosses but everything else was League 1 standard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still don't understand this transfer i mean he not that terrible but was not needed specially now AMN is staying.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Worked hard and composed enough when he could venture forward but we got him two years too late and I don't want him playing too often

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Didn't look that bad to me.

Still a waste of money though, don't get it twisted lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom