• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've **** on him as much as anyone, but only because I think he's a midtable player. The way A-M painted him as a liability was so over the top tho.
‘I sh*t on him as much as everyone else, but they’re the ones being unreasonable’ :lol:

But tbf though I think he was just judged based on association with Mari who truly was an absolute liability.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

‘I sh*t on him as much as everyone else, but they’re the ones being unreasonable’ :lol:

But tbf though I think he was just judged based on association with Mari who truly was an absolute liability.

I don't think we should have signed him and I think he's the definition of average, but to act like he's not bad defensively to a liability extent. He's pretty solid but unspectacular for the most part.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just watched the match and he was very decent I thought. Some nice passing, good awareness and pace at times. Didn't have to do much last ditch defending, but controlled things nicely. Tierney was excellent on the other side as well.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He was very good today as well. Better than even the last 2 games imo. Haven't missed Tomi at all. Hope he keeps this up.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
After seeing him get roasted by Sunderland earlier in the season I really worried about us having to rely on him for any period of time in the league. He's come in, done a job and not looked out of place. Fair play to him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Thought he was ok today, missing Tomi's steel a bit but he provides a pretty good outlet going forward and his passing is decent. He's a similar player to Bellerin really and not a bad backup.

Melquiades

Decent player, and has a very good cross field ball on him. Will probably come up short against the very best teams, but a very dependable backup.

Pretty much. He's a solid experienced squad player. Nothing wrong with that unless he's starting regularly on a healthy squad, and some of the criticism has been over-the-top.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great to see him back at EPL level. That's why we bought him cheap for, when lacking funds. But AM thought we spent 50 million on AWB.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
not a good game. Yet, he was better than Tierney on the other side

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's gone from having good games to having average games...the more he plays, you worry he will cost us.

Which is fine, to be honest, as he's a back up and a good back up...but we need Tomi back asap now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom