• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

BIoodBrother

he was awful today. crossing, defending 1on1 as usual and also his short passing let him down.vs brentford he was the one that killed the cs.
tomis return cant can soon enough. wish we had kept bellerin or Chambers as no2 instead of the lad. hes good technically but also getting slower

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's interesting is that he is taking the right-footed freekick crosses, and corners. That's a good bonus if he is better than our other players in that area.

He has especially recently been what he was bought for, a solid EPL level RB cover. Luckily we soon have money to replace him.

Harz

Serviceable backup, won't need to spend on someone like Djed Spence if he keeps this up. I wouldn't mind a more attacking RB as a backup to Tomi, but only if we're done strengthening elsewhere.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He is a good backup option. Glad he helps when we need him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Diaz is going to tear him a new arsehole during the week but he has been good these past few games. His best spell at the club.

maxxspeed

He has been great for a backup but we need Tomiyasu back for the Liverpool game, I don't know if Ben White can cover for his lack pace against Liverpool.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Was great as a back up last few games but today a good winger in Barnes troubled him a lot. Worried about tougher match ups coming in the next few weeks. Tomi has to come back soon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FNwG81iXMAc01fR

...how much do you wish you were Ramsdale here @A__G

Pulp

Cedric was easily the weak link in the squad today. He cant defend to save his life, which was apparent in how Leicester created most of their chances through their left side today. He has a decent cross in him, but Arsenal need a better backup RB this summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Cedric was easily the weak link in the squad today. He cant defend to save his life, which was apparent in how Leicester created most of their chances through their left side today. He has a decent cross in him, but Arsenal need a better backup RB this summer.
Yeah, but he was always a cheap EPL proven stop-gap backup player to begin with.

Now that he has got a decent run of games to give him sharpness, I think we can see that he is good enough to help us given that Tomiyasu was injury-prone already in Italy.

Luckily we can upgrade Cedric in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I fear for him against Diaz or mane it going to be really tough for him saka need to help him all the game.

Still he doing acceptable job despite 99.9% of Arsenal fans consider him s**t

Pulp

Yeah, but he was always a cheap EPL proven stop-gap backup player to begin with.

Now that he has got a decent run of games to give him sharpness, I think we can see that he is good enough to help us given that Tomiyasu was injury-prone already in Italy.

Luckily we can upgrade Cedric in the summer.
Obviously, you play with what you have, and he hasnt been terrible. But it is clear that he wont cut it in the long run. And it seems like we both agree on that.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Once he started playing closer to Barnes he really shut him down. If he backs off he struggles, but today he looked pretty good. Credit where credit is due! I was worried when Tomi couldn't play, but now he Cedric looks like he is hitting the grove!

Top Bottom