• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Ocean's 17

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The man who no one even himself can believe was given a long term contract at Arsenal. Will he be able to finesse his way into other positions he shouldn't have? Surgeon Cedric? Prime Minister Soares? Supreme leader?

1660761661018.png

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can someone please explain why we ended up with this guy? He gets to play on and off but by God he really doesn't bring much to the table.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Wow only 2 posts so far this season :lol: felt he had an okay game. Nothing much attacking wise.. Was decent in defense. He seems to have a good vibe with all players especially the young ones. Idk what his wage situation is, but if its not really bad he can just run down 2 more years as back up. Not that many clubs will be interested in signing him though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The problem with Cedric was when he was being used as a starter. Now Hector's gone and Tomi's starting RB I've not issues with Cedric as his back up.

Solid if unspectacular squad player.

bergholt

The problem with Cedric was when he was being used as a starter. Now Hector's gone and Tomi's starting RB I've not issues with Cedric as his back up.

Solid if unspectacular squad player.

Yeah and because he can play LB as well he's a handy man to have around

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm starting to recognise what @American_Gooner sees in him.
200.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What more is there to say? Nothing has surprised me about his time here, on the 31st of January 2020 it was a poor signing and nothing has changed. Why would we have expected anything else? He was deemed surplus to requirements by a bottom 10 side.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom