• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I hate him. With all my heart
How can you hate a man who plays 5-10 games a season making £75k per week coming home to this?
NINTCHDBPICT000657250422.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When you’re barebacking her of course you’ll lose your focus on the football pitch.
You won’t. He is just not very good. He can bareback her everyday, eventually it will become old thing. He was a backup at Southampton when we picked him up. That told us his level

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
❌ Fake news. Cedric is happy in London and looking forward to seeing out the remainder of his contract. Another extension is not ruled out. 🖋️
mqdefault.jpg

“Fake news. Cedric is happy in London and looking forward to seeing out the remainder of his contract. Another extension is not ruled out”

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
his form could attract good interested. but i hope the teams didn't watch his performance against utd.

we need someone better to compete with Tomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom