• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

Would be even better than getting rid of Kolasinac. Kolasinac contract is up next year. Cedric has contract until 2024. So we will safe more money than with Kolasinac.

They give us £3m we give that to Cedric and he will take a pay cut to 50k.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why the hell did we agree to such a long contract for him?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can believe Arteta wants him gone. The way he openly admitted to Willian being a mistake suggests he's not so dense to persist with faith in players who are clearly sh*te. Wouldn't surprise me if privately he admits signing Cedric was a huge mistake.

Getting him to leave is a whole other matter though, of all the players in our squad Cedric is the one i'd bet would cling onto his contract for dear life. He won the lottery when the club offered him that deal, it's his retirement package, why would he give it up.

Riou

Does Kia even have any good clients these days?

Bar Tevez and Mascherano back then, I have never seen him on the same level as Riola or Mendes.

Of course we get the worst agent, ffs.

Does Kia even have any good clients these days?

Bar Tevez and Mascherano back then, I have never seen him on the same level as Riola or Mendes.

Of course we get the worst agent, ffs.

You had few mods and their trusted dogs gagging for Kia at the time, bar Rex Banter who warned that Kia would take us for a ride like he did with QPR.

Riou

You had few mods and their trusted dogs gagging for Kia at the time, bar Rex Banter who warned that Kia would take us for a ride like he did with QPR.

Was he the guy that ruined QPR?

Remember that period, that spent a ton on a bunch of aging players...classic Kia that :lol:

IstraBalagina

I can believe Arteta wants him gone. The way he openly admitted to Willian being a mistake suggests he's not so dense to persist with faith in players who are clearly sh*te. Wouldn't surprise me if privately he admits signing Cedric was a huge mistake.

Getting him to leave is a whole other matter though, of all the players in our squad Cedric is the one i'd bet would cling onto his contract for dear life. He won the lottery when the club offered him that deal, it's his retirement package, why would he give it up.
I couldn't understand why he started with Cedric and not AMN in a back 5 against City

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Going to hold off in calling Turskish sources an expletive because I really need him, Elneny and Kola moved.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

FinnGooner

Established Member
Why wouldn't he want to stay? Mikel "non-negotiables" Arteta tends to give minutes to players who refuse to leave. Like Kola. He just didn't go and now he's started 2 games in a row. If Cedric was to leave to some other club, he might actually have to earn minutes through his performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom