• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Fenerbahce have set it sights on Cedric Soares. The Turkish club wants to borrow him with the option to buy and his salary has been set at 2 million euros. The player's market value is 6 million. The player is very keen to leave to find more minutes.

Would be good to shift him out and have Calum rotate with whoever we sign to replace Bellerin.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to very reliable reports in turkey Fenerbache want Cedric. New manager Vitor Perriera want him.

Of course Fenerbache want him on loan with option to buy. Cedric also could leave to have more minutes to play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
New right back and Chambers rotating. Although the reports last week were that Cedric has come back in excellent condition pushing to start lmao.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm almost resigned about selling players just loan them out we wasting time waiting for buyers we'll only sell xhaka willock Nektiah and laca if we got lucky that's all the rest will go out on loan.

We need RB bellerin want to leave he not staying Cedric is only backup so if we signed rb i won't mind him to go on loan.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Owners should just dip the hands in their pockets and pay him off like we did with Mustafi etc. Nothing against him as he didn't hand himself that contract but it's pointless having another player constantly being loaned out for years again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Owners should just dip the hands in their pockets and pay him off like we did with Mustafi etc. Nothing against him as he didn't hand himself that contract but it's pointless having another player constantly being loaned out for years again.
We can't now he still have 3 years left that'll cost us more than 6m if he earning 2m a year. We can only hope he have good loan and sell him next season for 5m

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'd prefer to sell but I'm fine with a loan with obligation to buy. Ideally we could get Cedric, Bellerin and AMN out the door and buy a new right back with the £25-35m and £200k+ weekly wages saved.

New RB, Chambers, Taveres, White
White, Holding, Chambers
Gabriel, Mari
Tierney, Taveres, Saka

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We can't now he still have 3 years left that'll cost us more than 6m if he earning 2m a year. We can only hope he have good loan and sell him next season for 5m

Nobody is going to pay a fee for him in the next 3 seasons so we'll end up having to pay the majority of his contract anyway. I'd imagine we'll have to pay a percentage of his wages if we loan him out as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't hate Cedric, he's clearly a decent baller who's legs have gone. This would solve a lot of things if he was sold though.

KIA needs to earn his pees.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nobody is going to pay a fee for him in the next 3 seasons so we'll end up having to pay the majority of his contract anyway. I'd imagine we'll have to pay a percentage of his wages if we loan him out as well.
RB is demanding position his wages aren't massive as kola and bellerin so a move could happen next season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

RB is demanding position his wages aren't massive as kola and bellerin so a move could happen next season.

Can't see it myself. He's almost 30 and on high wages for the type of clubs who would be interested in him. We'd be doing very well to get any sort of fee for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom