• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
In the space of one and a half years, we got this guy on loan for a few months, signed him for £8m on a lucrative 3 year contract (even though no one wanted him), and now we're looking to loan him to another club while part-subsidising his wages. :lol:
He was a free transfer, there wasn't a fee reported?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
You're right, no idea where I got £8m from
I think that was the Mari deal. Unbelievably, Cedric was signed on a 4 year contract as well... If they can loan him out it would be fine though, doesn't particularly matter about getting a fee which seems unlikely given the wages.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when AM sucked the life out of Raul? Even though i said him and Kia were doing fraud? And now we’re trying to sell their fraud players?

It’s more painful when you see it coming.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd sell Bellerin and one of Cedric or Chambers. Don't really care which one. Cedric has a stupid contract, though, so would help if we could sell this guy.

I vaguely remember we paid a couple of million loan fee, is that right? Or am I conflating him and Marí?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh goodie, we'll be able to enjoy more of Cedric's crossing into nowhere this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom