• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Things looking really bad regarding outgoing no offers and the squad is still have 28 players

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wattssssss
Not surprised. Arguably our 2nd best right back just now. And with Chambers injury record that puts him a balls hair away from starting.

If Bellerin goes and we buy a replacement I think Cedric moves on. Off topic somewhat fair play to Joe Hart who was on a 70k per week contract at Sp**s and took a huge pay cut to play 1st team football. Similiar circumstances to a lot of our own fringe players that we are struggling to get rid of.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Thought he was your guy?

chris paul lol GIF by ESPN

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember when Arteta and Edu were moaning about there being too many players then decide to bring this guy in despite the fact we already had 3 right backs on the books.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Remember when Arteta and Edu were moaning about there being too many players then decide to bring this guy in despite the fact we already had 3 right backs on the books.
It was kias idea and I really doubt cedric will go to turkey

D

Dial Square 1886

Soares is the least of our problems FFS.

Half decent player who can fill in as and when required.

Don't think he has even had that many games at RB with is unless I am remembering totally wrong? Seems he covered left back a lot last year.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Don't think he has even had that many games at RB with is unless I am remembering totally wrong? Seems he covered left back a lot last year.
I think the issue is that if we want to bring in an upgrade at RB then we need to shift some players on. We've got 4 decent backup options (including AMN) but arguably they could all be improved upon. Chambers is homegrown and quite versatile (can play midfield or CB) so Cedric would be a good one to shift. Doubt anyone minds him as backup.

roz

Fake News Merchant

It highlights everything wrong with the way we’re run though. Why are signing a RB (we had 2/3 at the time) to fill in at LB? You don’t give squad players 60+k a week! It’s madness and has been done repeatedly which puts us in a weak financial position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom