• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Cedric is by far our best rb on the ball, get bellerin out and keep him as back up.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It highlights everything wrong with the way we’re run though. Why are signing a RB (we had 2/3 at the time) to fill in at LB? You don’t give squad players 60+k a week! It’s madness and has been done repeatedly which puts us in a weak financial position.
Good squad players are on that kind of money. You have to provide some kind of incentive to prevent them leaving and getting similiar wages as a starter elsewhere. The problem stems from us giving wages like that to players who aren't good enough to be squad players for us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hope Cedric and Kola go to Fener. I'd throw Elneny in for free but don't think they'd be interested.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He or Chambers can go as well as Bellerin, don't really care which two of the three go. Chambers seems to command a higher fee than Cedric, but Cedric is on 70k (compared to 50k I believe).

Just don't loan unless it's with an obligation to buy.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Of course he wants to stay, he get 70k to do nothing.
I just know he still can't believe we offered him that contract, every picture I see of him he has this grin that just looks like he knows he scammed it.

No way he's moving to Fenerbache either, I stalked his wife's Instagram and she's loving that London life lmao. They go to sleep every night with a huge smile I just know it.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I just know he still can't believe we offered him that contract, every picture I see of him he has this grin that just looks like he knows he scammed it.

No way he's moving to Fenerbache either, I stalked his wife's Instagram and she's loving that London life lmao. They go to sleep every night with a huge smile I just know it.
The only way we can get people like him to move on - Hire John Terry as coaching staff

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Negotiated £75K/w for Cedric. Kia . . . what a guy!

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Arteta has been here for 1 and 1/2 year and he’s trying to get rid of almost every player he brought to the club, while keeping everyone else. But AM told me we couldn’t judge him because this wasn’t his team and he desperately needed to change it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta has been here for 1 and 1/2 year and he’s trying to get rid of almost every player he brought to the club, while keeping everyone else. But AM told me we couldn’t judge him because this wasn’t his team and he desperately needed to change it.

Magic Mari and and Super Soares only bettered by Wonderful Willian - a player who by Mikel's own admission he loves.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Negotiated £75K/w for Cedric. Kia . . . what a guy!
You can't say he isn't good at his job, he knew Arsenal was there for the taking once Arsène left. Got in there quick with his boy Raul and still has another friend there in Edu. Feel like we haven't seen the last of him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Charity FC making dreams come true!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Cedric has looked like competent right back. He hasn't been a bad signing at all. Been underwhelming at left back, but that isn't his position.

Our problem is that we have 4 back up right backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom