• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Three stages of @American_Goner

shia-shia-labeouf.gif

laugh-cry-smile.gif

shia-labeouf.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Free transfer or not it's scandalous he's on £100k a week for the quality of player he is :lol:

Nice guy, okay back up I guess but I don't really know what the club were doing going for the likes of Cedric and Mari. I'm glad there's been a change in recruitment profile anyway.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Remember when you tried to convince us Willian had been Chelsea’s best player the season before we signed him?

Even though it'll be heart wrenching for you I think it'll be to your advantage when Cedric and Mari are gone btw.

The amount of death threats you received on here for rating them obviously took a heavy psychological toll on you. Checking your car for explosives etc. Hopefully when they're gone you won't be scared to have opinions on players anymore.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Even though it'll be heart wrenching for you I think it'll be to your advantage when Cedric and Mari are gone btw.

The amount of death threats you received on here for rating them obviously took a heavy psychological toll on you. Checking your car for explosives etc. Hopefully when they're gone you won't be scared to have opinions on players anymore.
I think the guys that bring up Cedric and Mari for no reason are actually sexually attracted to them. They use tagging me as an excuse.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Fulham have started their process with Leno, Willian, and now Cedric. I look forward to their ascent over the next season or two competing for PL titles with Arteta's Arsenal. It's time to take the league back from the oil money mafia scumbags.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Fulham have started their process with Leno, Willian, and now Cedric. I look forward to their ascent over the next season or two competing for PL titles with Arteta's Arsenal. It's time to take the league back from the oil money mafia scumbags.

We should liquadate the club if Fulham gets decent mileage out of those 3, let alone actually mount a title challenge :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom