• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't think Under has set the world alight this season, but I think I heard Monchi had been following him for a while and was very keen on him. Still only 20, so who knows.

What's interesting is that both Under and Soyuncu came from Altinordu. Seems like that club is very focused on producing good young talent and there's a lot of talent coming out of that region at the moment. I'm sure Sven's keeping an eye on it.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't think Under has set the world alight this season, but I think I heard Monchi had been following him for a while and was very keen on him. Still only 20, so who knows.

What's interesting is that both Under and Soyuncu came from Altinordu. Seems like that club is very focused on producing good young talent and there's a lot of talent coming out of that region at the moment. I'm sure Sven's keeping an eye on it.
Must be why we're reportedly keen on Alici.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We have been linked to a number young RWs since Sven has come: Pavon, Malcom, Neres and now Under.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Dont we have enough attacking talent already? Surely our focus has to be on
1. Defender (cb)
2. CM
3. GK

Maybe then we can focus on an attacking player like Under or Pavon.

Soyuncu, Sokratis or Koulibaly I'd take anytime first before those guys.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

Goes on to say he visited the Altinordu academy and a lot of them want to play in PL. Thinks he should stay another year at Roma but 45m could be good value. Sees why club would want to tap into fan/social media potential of Turkey, already no. 1 supported club in London Turkish community.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
The guy who runs the above account is a legitimate authority on Turkish football btw, not just some chump. Doesn't mean they're both, or either of them, are gonna come here but it probably means there's concrete interest there.

Stannis

When you factor price, style and well reality Pavon is probably the best option we have for a young winger.

Leon Bailey is beyond us as is Malcom as well I feel

and Under's price is way to high considering we have other spots to fill. Plus whenever I have seen him, he comes as very slopping in his passing and link up. I know he is only 20 but it puts me off.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Tbh when did we last make a £50m net spend? We normally make a profit, to actually spend £50m would be quite something for us.

If Mustafi and especially Ramsey are off this window, we should have similar investment as we're used to. Would keep Ramsey for sure but at this point in time I cant see that happening anymore...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Mustafi and especially Ramsey are off this window, we should have similar investment as we're used to. Would keep Ramsey for sure but at this point in time I cant see that happening anymore...

Yes, we also have Lucas, Campbell, Akpom & Jenks who need to be sold, possibly move Welbeck on before his contract expires and Ospina. Include Mustafi and maybe Ramsey and our budget is 120m to 150m I dont want to sell Ramsey but there is talk of him being sold if he doesn't resign. I guess they've finally learnt not to let contracts run down.

Stannis

Yes, we also have Lucas, Campbell, Akpom & Jenks who need to be sold, possibly move Welbeck on before his contract expires and Ospina. Include Mustafi and maybe Ramsey and our budget is 120m to 150m I dont want to sell Ramsey but there is talk of him being sold if he doesn't resign. I guess they've finally learnt not to let contracts run down.

Pretty sure Campbell is out of contract now. Betis can take him on a free

Jenkins should be on a free as well

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pretty sure Campbell is out of contract now. Betis can take him on a free

Jenkins should be on a free as well

Agree we Jenks (free) I've just posted what we could possibly raise in "Sven's targets" thread, I put Campbell down as £5m but you may be right about being out of contract.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom