• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

Replacing the defence isnt really going to do that much for us. There is a huge asymmetry to our whole team, our defenders pay the price for f*ck-ups happening further up the pitch. You could have the best defenders in the world, if the opposition gets unneccesary position in the midfield time after time after time, sooner or later they are going to get a goal, no matter the defender.

Mustafi is the exception. I would be glad to see him leave, does not fit the english style of play. Budersliga would fit him better. Replace him, and get a winger to replace Iwobi, and we will improve by miles!

Keplaz

Replacing the defence isnt really going to do that much for us. There is a huge asymmetry to our whole team, our defenders pay the price for f*ck-ups happening further up the pitch. You could have the best defenders in the world, if the opposition gets unneccesary position in the midfield time after time after time, sooner or later they are going to get a goal, no matter the defender.

Mustafi is the exception. I would be glad to see him leave, does not fit the english style of play. Budersliga would fit him better. Replace him, and get a winger to replace Iwobi, and we will improve by miles!

What do people have against Iwobi? He doesn't need replacing. I don't know why the Emirates faithful don't take to our youngsters like, I'll say it, Sp**s... You never hear anyone singing he's one of our own.

We have loads of quality winger prospects in the academy. I don't know if we need to sign a Liechtensteiner type player in that position and not a fairly young player.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Spending €50m on Praet and Andersen seems more logical than spending £42m on Under.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Cengiz hasn’t lived up to the hype at Roma, still a young player though and on paper it doesn’t seem a bad deal at all.

Wholeheartedly concur. Underwhelming those times i have seen him but still very young. Seems like a pretty good deal this, for all parties.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not really a fan of this one. Under is good, but we have Pepe and Nelson already as play maker types on the wing.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not really a fan of this one. Under is good, but we have Pepe and Nelson already as play maker types on the wing.

Maybe a loan is due for Nelson. Not impressed with him whatsoever, he could do with another season out learning the trade a bit more.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Maybe a loan is due for Nelson. Not impressed with him whatsoever, he could do with another season out learning the trade a bit more.

I'd be up for Nelson going out on loan. Even if that happens, we still have Smith Rowe. Under just doesn't seem the level or profile we need.

He is good though.

Top Bottom