• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think most of us are over it, it’s Cesc who keeps bringing it up :lol:

Desperate to be an Arsenal club legend but he never will be, he should concentrate on trying to be Monaco club legend and suck up to them more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't get why people are still frothing at Cesc. He made the best move for his career. If I was at Cesc shoes, I'd make the same decision he made. He left, get over it. It wasn't his fault, it was the board that didn't show ambition. He begged Daddy Wenger for him to sign Alonso who was apparently desperate to play for us but we didn't sign him. I'm sure that event finally broke Cesc. He just couldn't take it anymore.

One of my favorite Arsenal player. Never hid, never pulled out sick notes and never blamed anyone for his bad performance
Seems it’s you who has some sort of bee in his bonnet, all Arsenal fans accept he made the right decision for his career, we all would do the same not just you.

His behaviour was poor leading up to the transfer, and he did pull a sick note of sorts when he disappeared off to the Formula One. This all while our captain, guy even wore a Barca shirt while Arsenal captain.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
What is there to say that hasn’t already been said? Great young kid, became our captain, died for this club, we all loved him, his behaviour fell off leading up to the Barca deal, then he left, we all respect his decision, then he joined Chelsea and won titles, Arsenal fans even respect him that right. Now he’s just begging it and most Arsenal fans are over him, you ain’t Merson, Wright, Parlour, Keown, Dixon, Seaman, Vieira, Henry, Pires etc, you’re comparable to Anelka if anything but even Anelka won the double.

We don’t need @Oxeki coming to rescue his boyfriend, there is nothing to rescue him from.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What is there to say that hasn’t already been said? Great young kid, became our captain, died for this club, we all loved him, his behaviour fell off leading up to the Barca deal, then he left, we all respect his decision, then he joined Chelsea and won titles, Arsenal fans even respect him that right. Now he’s just begging it and most Arsenal fans are over him, you ain’t Merson, Wright, Parlour, Keown, Dixon, Seaman, Vieira, Henry, Pires etc, you’re comparable to Anelka if anything but even Anelka won the double.
As much as I liked Cesc, this just sums up my thoughts perfectly it’s old now and he blatantly just name drops us for attention. Maybe it’s remorse after he’s had time to reflect I don’t know.
He will never be those names mentioned ever and Cesc just needs to be at peace with it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
As much as I liked Cesc, this just sums up my thoughts perfectly it’s old now and he blatantly just name drops us for attention. Maybe it’s remorse after he’s had time to reflect I don’t know.
He will never be those names mentioned ever and Cesc just needs to be at peace with it.

Dobut that he is so desperate to be Arsenal's legend,like you want to say.He would never left us on first place if that was his goal.We didn't win titles and he went to Barcelona for that reason.

He obviously enjoyed play for us for 8 years and being our captain.What is so wrong to say something like that ?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He is probably playing up to that crowd...wish he would just let it go at this point, after his move to Chelsea...you say it best, when you say nothing at all.

He went to Chelsea because we rejected him ?

It's bitter to see that he was in Chelsea of course,but we could get him back and avoid all that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He went to Chelsea because we rejected him ?

It's bitter to see that he was in Chelsea of course,but we could get him back and avoid all that.

Dedicated to our boy Cesc...

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Dedicated to our boy Cesc...

UdFS.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We don’t need @Oxeki coming to rescue his boyfriend, there is nothing to rescue him from.
Well, he did want to come back, remember?

The club didn't want him.

I don't know why the fans are still bitter.

He spent his most years as a player for us.

He gave us his Best years

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Of course you'll come and defend your boyfriend

Everyone in this forum slaughters a player that they don't like, but I can't do same?

I know what's going on here. I'm not obsessed with Özil neither are you obsessed with defending him.

I think you're obsessed with me.

You keep tagging me every where

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well, he did want to come back, remember?

The club didn't want him.

I don't know why the fans are still bitter.

He spent his most years as a player for us.

He gave us his Best years
Who is bitter though? There are Arsenal fans who still love and respect him despite his Chelsea links. He played like a lion for us, I too will always rate him for that , have nothing against him.

You seem to be putting on a cape and acting like his protector when there is no need.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Who is bitter though? There are Arsenal fans who still love and respect him despite his Chelsea links. He played like a lion for us, I too will always rate him for that , have nothing against him.

You seem to be putting on a cape and acting like his protector when there is no need.
I'm not protecting him. I'm just offering perspective to those who claim that he's a snake.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course you'll come and defend your boyfriend

Everyone in this forum slaughters a player that they don't like, but I can't do same?

I know what's going on here. I'm not obsessed with Özil neither are you obsessed with defending him.

I think you're obsessed with me.

You keep tagging me every where
I have to tag you when you’re quoting Sp**s fans who are bashing Arsenal players. I also have to quote you when you’re attacking Arsenal fans over Cesc. I enjoy tagging people anyway.

Generally I defend most Arsenal players, unless they are crap Chelsea legends like Cech and Luiz, these guys are ****.

Even Laca, I wish listed him for years, thought he could be a Jermaine Defoe type finisher, but it hasn’t worked out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not protecting him. I'm just offering perspective to those who claim that he's a snake.
His behaviour leading up to the Barcelona transfer was snake like, and joining Chelsea kills a lot of affection the fan base will have for you, this is not an Arsenal/Cesc thing, it’s a football thing, no matter how he got to Chelsea.

Nobody needs your perspective, it is what it is, maybe you just have to accept it.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

His behaviour leading up to the Barcelona transfer was snake like, and joining Chelsea kills a lot of affection the fan base will have for you, this is not an Arsenal/Cesc thing, it’s a football thing, no matter how he got to Chelsea.

Nobody needs your perspective, it is what it is, maybe you just have to accept it.
We didn't want to sign him. What should he have done?
Gone to the Turkish league or Championship because he loved us?

Like you said, it is what it is. But he gave us 8 years. So I'll always love him as a player. My best memories as an Arsenal fan was during his era

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Cesc's move to Chelsea was more-less professional thing.He wanted to come back to Premier League and Chelsea offered him best deal.Can't remember some big offers from other clubs in those time,so he needed to make move somewhere after we refused him.Reckon that he would go to some other club in EPL if they offered him something more.

I find it funny that some people even judge Henry when he went to Barcelona,just to win Champions League.Most players will look to win titles and to get more money nowdays.Loving one club and stay there forever is quite rare.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Think that Cesc's move to Chelsea was more-less professional thing.He wanted to come back to Premier League and Chelsea offered him best deal.Can't remember some big offers from other clubs in those time,so he needed to make move somewhere after we refused him.Reckon that he would go to some other club in EPL if they offered him something more.

I find it funny that some people even judge Henry when he went to Barcelona,just to win Champions League.Most players will look to win titles and to get more money nowdays.Loving one club and stay there forever is quite rare.
Yeah. One club players are very rare.

Even Messi will probably leave Barca if he has a better offer elsewhere.

Infact he insisted on putting a clause in his contract that he can leave Barca anytime he wants as long as he gives Barca a one month notice, which means he's always in a better position during contract negotiations with Barca.

It's almost impossible for a player to stay at one club even if the club is very successful.

The only situation I see making a player stay at one club is if they have a long serving manager that likes them(Like Man Utd's class of '94), Even then, it's still quite difficult.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah. One club players are very rare.

Even Messi will probably leave Barca if he has a better offer elsewhere.

Infact he insisted on putting a clause in his contract that he can leave Barca anytime he wants as long as he gives Barca a one month notice, which means he's always in a better position during contract negotiations with Barca.

It's almost impossible for a player to stay at one club even if the club is very successful.

The only situation I see making a player stay at one club is if they have a long serving manager that likes them(Like Man Utd's class of '94), Even then, it's still quite difficult.

Yeah,mentioned that once that "small" clubs don't have legends and it's quite rare.

Why would a quality player stay in club who can't win titles and can give him some proper salary if they only care about money? All those legends of one club were in top teams,who won titles year by year and be on high level for long time.

Gerrard and Totti are one of those guys who stayed in club no matter what,while Liverpool and Roma weren't competitive in league and Europe all the time when they played there.

Others ? Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Ramos,Giggs,Scholes,Del Piero,Lahm,Javier Zanetti,Terry,Lampard etc. were in teams that were in their top for most of the time and have no reason to leave.

Top Bottom