• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Brilliant player. Love him to the bits! Hope his Arsenal story is not over!

Anyway. Time for you sissies to move on!

DeadlyTepidAnole-size_restricted.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wasnt Gerrard a bj and a chicken dinner away from joining chelsea? Totti i respect.

Yeah,i think that was close in 2005.He wanted to go to Chelsea and fans already burned his kit.

But he's legend now for Liverpool.And they competed for EPL and CL only few times when he was there.They weren't some top class team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As soon as this thread was started, you knew it would turn into a Mesut v Cesc debate...linked forever those two :lol:

Love Cesc, from 2004-2010 he was outstanding for us, a cert for an Arsène best Arsenal 11...he definitely agreed to join Chelsea though, regardless what he says about Arsène not wanting him back in 2014, right decision really for him as he won two leagues.

Would there be any Emirates Era players (eg, not played at Highbury) that any of you would have as legends?

I wouldn’t have any unfortunately, some quality cult heroes for me though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Would there be any Emirates Era players (eg, not played at Highbury) that any of you would have as legends?

I wouldn’t have any unfortunately, some quality cult heroes for me though.

Probably Ramsey.And maybe just maybe Sagna.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guys like Sagna and Kos done very little wrong for me despite guys like @say yes and his cronies constantly slagging off Kos while sucking off Luiz.

They played in offensive teams, mainly made up of kids and delivered CL football, last 16 of CL and FA Cups.

The current lot can only dream of the CL.

Guys like Sagna and Kos done very little wrong for me despite guys like @say yes and his cronies constantly slagging off Kos while sucking off Luiz.

They played in offensive teams, mainly made up of kids and delivered CL football, last 16 of CL and FA Cups.

The current lot can only dream of the CL.

New players, new set up regarding transfers, new managers and instead of the usual suspects admitting that Wenger carried this club on his shoulders you still have them blaming Wenger and his main players for everything that is wrong. :lol:

Top Bottom