• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Legends don't have to stay forever at a club.

Henry was here the same amount of full seasons as Fab (if you include his year in our reserve team) and he's definitely a legend...same for Wright, who was 28 I think when we bought him.

It's what they do when here, need to spend a decent amount of time here though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Legends don't have to stay forever at a club.

Henry was here the same amount of full seasons as Fab (if you include his year in our reserve team) and he's definitely a legend...same for Wright, who was 28 I think when we bought him.

It's what they do when here, need to spend a decent amount of time here though.

8 years is probably enough.Although some United legends spent about 20 years there :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Yeah,but you wrote that he went because it was tough time for club and other players suffer that as well and they stay in one club.Even if they have opportunity to go to better place.
I meant he stayed here during the worst time of arsenal for 8 eight years. from invincibles to clinging to top four for years. He didn't know we would suck for 8 more years and get worse, maybe he should've stayed longer? It's not like we bought great players to improve during his eight years. He was far and above our best player for those years you know.

Imagine being at a club and all good players leave and for 8 years no replacement, can't believe people have a problem with him leaving, except that it sucked for us.

Oh yeah I guess he did :lol: Before he really made a name for himself.

Fabregas lucky to have won it before social media.

e92ac814-6202-49c4-9a67-65f724acf8f4

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I meant he stayed here during the worst time of arsenal for 8 eight years. from invincibles to clinging to top four for years. He didn't know we would suck for 8 more years and get worse, maybe he should've stayed longer? It's not like we bought great players to improve during his eight years. He was far and above our best player for those years you know.

Imagine being at a club and all good players leave and for 8 years no replacement, can't believe people have a problem with him leaving, except that it sucked for us.

Agree with you,don't have any problem when he left and almost everyone would do same thing in that time.Most of players would follow their personal goals and go to some other club because of money or to win titles.

It's not often that player put club above them and stay somewhere no matter what.In that situation they become legends.

Riou

Oh yeah I guess he did :lol: Before he really made a name for himself.

It's like one of those things that gets changed over time, like the Darth Vader: "No, I am your father" quote being changed "Luke, I am your father" over time.

Everyone thinks of Cesc as the leader of the young Arsenal squad that didn't win anything and that's what he became, when in reality...

1278.jpg

0deb52c61d5ec6c1a7f741a437c3687c--arsenal-football-sport-football.jpg

...not much...but even the Community Shield medal alone is better than every Sp**s player that played there under Potch, which is hilarious considering how the media loved them during that period and compared him to peak Arsène :rofl:

Do agree with your point that it was better for his career to join Chelsea in 2014 rather than Arsenal, no brainer unfortunately.

Last edited:

Cesc made around 50 first team apps in 2004/2005 tbf, he earned his medal at least...giving you a like cause these pics are hilarious though :lol:

I didn't know that. I really don't watch football that much, internet is bad in Iceland, most often we read news about the games week after. But I love Fabregas.

Also, think he is completely right saying that we lacked the killer instinct. People saying he was the leader here and blaming him is not right because I think Fabregas knows he as a part of the team lacked that killer instinct too. We struggled against top sides, we struggled to kill easy games off, we still do. Its our culture that we are trying to change now.

I think when he started to play in a culture like Chelsea were winning the league regularly he learned a bit more about the mental side of the game.

100% right to point it out! Keep going Fabregas, my beautiful mullet son! I love you!

Riou

I didn't know that. I really don't watch football that much, internet is bad in Iceland, most often we read news about the games week after. But I love Fabregas.

This is why one of the few things that really annoys me, is when people have a go at fans that live in a different country to the team they support...the effort fans from abroad put into supporting the team they choose is amazing, it proves how much they love their club.

What year did you find your love of Arsenal and why, if you don't mind me asking?

This is why one of the few things that really annoys me, is when people have a go at fans that live in a different country to the team they support...the effort fans from abroad put into supporting the team they choose is amazing, it proves how much they love their club.

What year did you find your love of Arsenal and why, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't know when I fell in love, long time ago I started watch the few games aired here in Iceland with my father. Good times. I have visited Emirates 3 times, London is amazing place. I will probably visit there at least 10 times before I die if things go back to normal.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
...not much...but even the Community Shield medal alone is better than every Sp**s player that played there under Potch, which is hilarious considering how the media loved them during that period and compared him to peak Arsène :rofl:

Tottenham are beneath us always have been always will be, they aren't the measuring stick for us. Of course you'll more at Arsenal.

Riou

Tottenham are beneath us always have been always will be, they aren't the measuring stick for us. Of course you'll more at Arsenal.

They are our local rivals, that are very unlikeable...just let me have a go at them, everyone should tbf ;)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You don’t think Thierry was a legend?

No,Henry is legend.I meant to wrote that legends stay forever and no matter what is situation in club,good or bad.Fabregas left when situation wasn't great in club.Of course that some players can play for different clubs and still be legend of one of them.Just like Henry.

Henry gave us best years,won almost everything with us,stayed for long period,had imporant role in every season and was top class player.He left us in no toxic way and just wanted to win Champions League.It was much different than with Fabregas.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom