• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I loved Cesc when he played for us you could feel he genuinely loved the club. I don’t blame him for leaving I would have bailed in 09 when Wenger confirmed turning down the chance to sign Xabi Alonso and made him play alongside Denilson and Diaby, 2 rubbish players who were never going to make it. I love our invincibles in Vieira and Henry but they wouldn’t have stayed around long either in those conditions.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I get the guy will get asked about Arsenal a lot but I wish he'd just keep his mouth shut from now on.

It should never be forgotten that Wenger built a team around him and made him captain. He repaid him by refusing to train to force a move. Even Nasri played a game against Liverpool days before leaving.

"He's like a father to me", what a load of ****.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I feel similar. If it is about him and Arsène giving him the opportunity and developing him, that is one thing. When it comes to him and Arsenal as a club I’m basically not interested. Don’t know exactly why I feel that way, but that’s how it is.

Every other week it’s I pushed for a move but I love the club blah blah blah... I get he has to answer if asked but it’s like we’ve heard this interview before it’s a bit pointless. Surely he’s bored of being asked about it too... it happened nearly a decade ago. Nobody cares anymore!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I can't blame him, like others, for leaving. He had the chance to go home to his friends and arguably the greatest club side ever.

As for the he is like a father to me comment, who hasn't fell out with their father or rebelled against them? He was a young man, build a bridge and get over it. Certainly Wenger should given his age and wisdom. However he refused to sign him when given the chance, arguably a disastrous decision, as Fabregas signed for Chelsea and won the PL.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Am I the only one that finds Cesc quite dislikeable? A very good to great player for us but I don't feel any emotional connection to him these days.

Feels like he's always pandering whether to Arsenal or Chelsea fans.

Last edited:

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
I can't blame him, like others, for leaving. He had the chance to go home to his friends and arguably the greatest club side ever.

As for the he is like a father to me comment, who hasn't fell out with their father or rebelled against them? He was a young man, build a bridge and get over it. Certainly Wenger should given his age and wisdom. However he refused to sign him when given the chance, arguably a disastrous decision, as Fabregas signed for Chelsea and won the PL.
Wenger let his emotions get in the way on that one. Cut his nose off to spite his face. The cracks were beginning to show on Arsène.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I get the guy will get asked about Arsenal a lot but I wish he'd just keep his mouth shut from now on.

It should never be forgotten that Wenger built a team around him and made him captain. He repaid him by refusing to train to force a move. Even Nasri played a game against Liverpool days before leaving.

"He's like a father to me", what a load of ****.
He also was here for 8 years, carried us for 5-6 of them. People usually miss that part.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wenger let his emotions get in the way on that one. Cut his nose off to spite his face. The cracks were beginning to show on Arsène.

He didn’t really. Barca were taking the p*ss and Cesc knew it.

Didn’t get anywhere near fair value. The fact he went above and beyond in driving down his value in the c*ntiest way possible tells you all you need to know about him.

You can’t come crawling come back trying to pass yourself of as an Arsenal man because you’re another face in the crowd to Chelsea and Barcelona fans.

The fact he can’t keep our name out of his mouth shows that.

Top Bottom