• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cesc went to his boyhood club after 8 years of service and the Chelsea move was his second choice, I'm not mad at those.

Our legends were left behind in Highbury, our legends have won stuff. Cesc doesn't qualify simples. I always wonder why I hear more about Cesc till this day when Vieira was the guy really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
our legends have won stuff.

Agree...

8828ee6d0695b4d731c063b1cc314b04.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’d say the majority of Arsenal fans do imo (again, not on this board) Certainly not enough to be deemed mental on something as subjective as what defines a club legend. Best player in his position we ever had. Not just fault we won nothing while he was here—that’s on the manager, and that’s ultimately why he ****ed off.
Stfu. Never won anything, cried to leave, then joined Chelsea, he’s always online bashing one out to his Chelsea days etc. That’s no legend.

Just say he’s your personal favourite and move on, don’t know why you’re going over the top like this trying to make out he’s something that he’s clearly not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What position do you count Cesc in @Jury

If it's an 8, surely Vieira is better...if it's a 10, surely Bergkamp is better...no?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He was easily worth 60 milion at the time at least and he went for what? 35 milion? Even that wasn't payed in full or some **** like that. God I hate Barcelona.

If you look at that summer other young top players like Falcao, Aguero, Neuer were being sold for around the same amount - above 30 and around 40m. Nasri, Mata and such cost around 25m. From 35m to 40m there's not that much more you could've gotten in that market. Then again Javier Pastore went for 45m...

5 to 10m more for Cesc would've been possible, but 10 years ago no one cost 60m.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Stfu. Never won anything, cried to leave, then joined Chelsea, he’s always online bashing one out to his Chelsea days etc. That’s no legend.

Just say he’s your personal favourite and move on, don’t know why you’re going over the top like this trying to make out he’s something that he’s clearly not.
You’re mad because you know I’m right. Because you lot are cry baby bed wetting wankers 😍

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arsenal Talk is for ex-payers who are legends or worth debating. Cesc was a special player still held in massive regard by fans, current players and ex players.

The mods have got it right again.

Top Bottom