• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Some people on here are so precious.

They wanted Cesc to stall his career just please them.

Maybe we deserve Özil

Some take it too personal those things imo.Just because they will never "betray " Arsenal as a fan,things work different for players.They don't play just for money,some play to win something in there ****ing career.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can’t remember the last player I’d consider an Arsenal legend. In fact probably Tierney considering what he did to them Scottish gimps on that kilt wearing Celtic forum.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That's why we're in this sorry state.

Some fans are just idiots.

Why this hate for Fabregas?

Oh wait! Maybe he y'all just mad cos he outed wenger.

Read the following quotes

“I was on the phone with Xabi the whole summer, he was dying to come, he was literally begging everyone to go to Arsenal,” Fabregas told Arsecast
“He really wanted to come, I did my best - I spoke to who I had to speak, I gave my opinion, I thought that he was a fantastic addition for us at that time.
“A couple of times like that I was frustrated at the lack of push, that it’s so close - the player is dying to come, it’s so easy to make this deal.
“I’m not a director, I see it from a player’s point of view. When I see it as a player wants to go somewhere it’s easy, normally it should happen and Xabi Alonso was one of them.
“I remember I was talking to him the whole holiday, he was texting me saying ‘What’s happening?’, it was a shame because I think he would have been a great addition to that team. He was made for Arsenal I think.”

So you see. He tried to force the club to be ambitious. In the end it wasn't the his fault that we were owned by ******
And still are owned by ******.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I would say both are cult heroes...Mesut’s time is ending badly, but he had some great moments in his 7 years here.

Think that Cesc had much better attitude as a Arsenal's player.He said in this interview that he gave a lot to a team and that he wanted to win something.It didn't happen and he moved on.

Özil really looks lazy and lack energy in some games.Like he don't give a **** about game and Arsenal overall.

And quality was also on Cesc's side.Better shot,long passes.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would say both are cult heroes...Mesut’s time is ending badly, but he had some great moments in his 7 years here.
:rofl:

Özil?
a cult hero?

I can guarantee you that Özil would be forgotten by arsenal fans when he leaves.

Most arsenal fans don't have that special connection with Özil like they did with Fabregas.
Infact most of them are mad at Cesc for leaving because they so much loved him.

If Özil left 3 years ago, nobody would begrudge him

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And still are owned by ******.
We had a certified world class player who was dying to come here 11 years ago but we declined because we thought he will "Block the kids progress to the first team"

Imagine a player like Alonso dying to come to arsenal in 2020.

I imagine we'd still find a way to fvck it up

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He has had great moments, and when they arrived i was ecstatic because he is a joy to watch when he plays to his highest potential. I rate Özils ceiling, like in individual matches, at the same level as Messi. Like how he crafted the game against Leicester under Emery on his own, it was absolutely glorious to watch and i felt almost high when watching it. It was absolutely brilliant.All ut the truth is that we were sold a lie with Özil. He has never performed consistently, except for first half of 2015. He cant adopt his game well enough to be more than that extra spice on an already delicious curry (sorry im a bit drunk). He is a flop signing, and i fought hard an long with this because i did not want to admit it for myself for a long time. Özil used and to a very small degree still is a very special player to me. He represented all i loved in football; the beauty.
Özil will not be remembered as a great, far faaar from it. All i will ever feel when looking back on this is fury for missing out on Higuain in 2013. With Cazorla at CAM. We would have been so much better off.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can say what you like about Özil, rate him or not, but he alongside Sanchez have been two of the most entertaining players last decade.

It was usually a rare site but when he was on song, pure poetry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Özil haters ruining another thread. Every topic gets hijacked and turned into an Özil bash by the usual suspects.

Top Bottom