• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Whether we could or should have resigned Fabregas I'm glad we didn't. A lot of people forgetting or dismissing the way the prick left. How can guys like that be trusted after that? **** him.

Wish this guy would shut the **** up. Why not just ring Wenger and chat to him if it matters so much? He’s always crying on social media.

You left Arsenal, you went on strike, you chose to join Chelsea, move on.

He was calling Mourinho a father figure not long ago. How many father figures do you need? He’s got his own father too.

There two posts are elite and sum up the whole situation perfectly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Our fans are easy, he'd have got the legend status he seeks had he just kept quiet and let time deal with it. Instead he keeps piping up and his pandering is too obvious.

Still baffling to me he gets as much love as he does compared to RvP and Nasri considering how he skipped a game to watch F1 in Spain and get his move forced through.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

wonder if we will see the infamous 4-5-1 tonight due to our lack of strike force and playing away and all. Probably more likely if Hleb was 100%, I love seeing him playing behind the striker.
I seriously think Hleb warrants a 10 rating. Seriously. I can't think of anything he didn't do right. Exceptional.
Turns out I actually rated the c*nt. It's probably you guys that put me off I guess.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hleb was as important as Cesc, in the last Arsenal team to properly challenge for the league in 2008, to be fair to Alex

His goalscoring (or lack of it) is what really makes him look worse in retrospect, as on the ball he was brilliant...taking 3 years as an attacker (in a Wenger side) to get 10 goals, is kinda crazy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Turns out I actually rated the c*nt. It's probably you guys that put me off I guess.
This post inspired me to search my old posts about Hleb, found one of me talking about signing Niko Kranjcar to replace him in 2008...

Mad Premier League GIF by DAZN

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hleb was as important as Cesc, in the last Arsenal team to properly challenge for the league in 2008 to be fair to Alex

His goalscoring (or lack of it) is what really makes him look worse in retrospect, as on the ball he was brilliant...taking 3 years as an attacker (in a Wenger side) to get 10 goals, is kinda crazy.
Meh, I'm glad there's proof that I can recognise a baller from young but it wasn't good it really did cost us.

We had a really young side that lacked killers, Adebayor was talented but struggling, both Cesc and Hleb didn't score enough...Walcott was 17 and could barely kick a ball (you guys get onto some of our current players but boi I've seen some sh*t), VP was perpetually on the treatment table... it was f*cking rough.

It was obvious these guys were borderline world class players too so Wenger had a real dilemma on his hands whether to replace them or not which slowly started the turn against him.
Luckily we created so many chances and we had such an attacking identity it almost didn't matter, but Wenger doesn't say that period was his biggest achievement for nothing.

We used to cry on here for a goal scoring winger and there wouldn't be a day where this forum didn't collectively cry out for Ribery to save us. He went to Bayern and shattered our hearts.

With Wenger we were always one or two players away from greatness and for whatever reason we just never pulled the trigger it was frustrating. Sorry for long post, memory lane.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom