• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Would you take him back

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-star-Cesc-Fabregas-Arsène-Wenger-News-Gossip

Weak link but if we are looking at a Santi replacement and want to bring in someone at the level of Alexis and Özil then as a player he fits the bill. He brings baggage but will come in and hit the ground running.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think that will happen he is finished in this level that's why Chelsea prefer matic over him

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think finished is a bit harsh. Two seasons ago he drove Chelsea to the title (then faded in the last few months). Last season Chelsea weren't at it at all and this season Conte hasn't picked him, though strangely brought him in for the City game yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think finished is a bit harsh. Two seasons ago he drove Chelsea to the title (then faded in the last few months). Last season Chelsea weren't at it at all and this season Conte hasn't picked him, though strangely brought him in for the City game yesterday.
I used finished because he look really off pace he was invisible yesterday specially the first half. He welcome if he came back but won't pay anything more then 10-15M for him.

Malky

Established Member
For **** sake, not bad enough he has his own thread in the Football talk section but now his own thread in Transfers?!!
Arsenal fan's need to get over this, move on. We have Xhaka, we should be looking for the perfect long term CM partner for him. But **** it, lets bring Alex Song back aswel, it'll be like 2009 all over again!

carlito'sway

Established Member
He is good passer he'll always be that but let's not joke ourselves he seem so slow and off pace

Guys here tend to over evaluate their favorites! :lol:

Cesc is done at the highest level. He does not have the legs anymore
to be a productive CM. He was never the fastest and is even slower now.
The dude is an has been now. Let it go! We don't need him at AFC.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would in a second. He ****s on our midfield options bar Santi.

Sure he acted like a **** forcing the move but it was his dream & all our best players were jumping ship... Cesc never wanted to join Chelsea. He is a gooner & only 29. Could play till 35 just needs to lose the gut & chins underneath that beard.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's not needed, also I don't like him in a midfield two. He'd basically be in the same role here as he is in at Chelsea for me. He's also regressed so so much it's scary.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Even if you forget how he screwed us over the only partner he works with is Coq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom