• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc's celebration (1st goal)

Goonereagle

To me it's signified Cesc goin' up another level in pretty much ever sense of the word. Hopefully it brings the team closer together--the tension was released with that goal.

All we ask for is passion. (And trophies through beautiful football ;) )

USgoonergirl

Established Member
When Cesc scores important goals the passion is always there to be seen. Great to see everyone else get involved as well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Was anybody else wondering how Eboue got there so quick? either he jumped off the bench and sprinted or predicted it was going to happen!

CKD39

Established Member
Nice to see everyone getting involved rather than certain players swaggering off in their little cliques and dancing together.

GaelForce22

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
Was anybody else wondering how Eboue got there so quick? either he jumped off the bench and sprinted or predicted it was going to happen!
Eboue Knows.

I liked what Alfonso said. That goal, that celebration is why I watch football. Loved it.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
I'm not surprised at his passion, you can't be surprised about something you already know: and that is that he cares. Cheered me up no end though, I must say :D

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
I had to laugh when i saw Eboue. You just knew if there was 1 sub going to join in, it would be him!

Like you guys have said, it was brilliant to see the whole team get involved. Lets hope it leads to something even bigger.

Raider

Established Member
Didn't like how we had to rely on a player that was at 65-75% to come of the bench and score for us....

People say it doesn't matter, but I'd prefer if we had another one or two players of world class level. Not just to have a better chance at winning silverware, but to also spread the burden amongst players.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Raider said:
Didn't like how we had to rely on a player that was at 65-75% to come of the bench and score for us....

People say it doesn't matter, but I'd prefer if we had another one or two players of world class level. Not just to have a better chance at winning silverware, but to also spread the burden amongst players.

Me neither but Arshavin has won us a few as did RVP as has Vermaelen. We do share goals well across the team. When Cesc plays like that he is unstoppable. Loved the celebration.

Alfonso

Established Member
I love his celebrations, I get so much joy from it. I just love the passion because its as if you can relate to him as a fan as that is how you would celebrate if you scored for your club. Make no mistake about it, Barca bound or not,]Cesc is a gooner through and through. As for the team celebrations, it was very Chelsea under Mourinho esque, which is a good thing.

Right now we got the feel good factor back post Wolves away before RvP got injured. We need to keep going.

CKD39

Established Member
Raider said:

Look at Man Ure today with Rooney. There's no shame in having a player win matches for you.

True Gooner

Established Member
Raider said:

Look around you. It's the same for every other club - and it's not just Cesc, we're missing RvP and Clichy as well.

Moreover, we needed him to unlock the best defence in the league not to beat Hull.

IBL

Established Member
quality celebration from Cesc, both goals were fantastic world class finishes

Goonereagle

It's part of being a world class player--winning games on your own sometimes.

Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Messi, Kaka, C.Ronaldo and so on and so on. They all won many games on their own.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom