• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah doubt their fans enjoy getting good run in Champions league because their manager is a coward. Their fans probably hate life.

I'm sure they'll enjoy losing to Madrid again without trying to attack them, while celebrating their runners up trophy.

I'm sure they'll enjoy losing to Madrid again without trying to attack them, while celebrating their runners up trophy.

Nah they should just give um on football. Their manager is coward and they only are constantly in semi finals in Champions league while they are 2nd tier team in Europe. Bastards.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
After the finishing tonight, I might be more forgiving of Giroud when he misses a sitter.
There's really little game management from Madrid atm. There's no way they should be this loan with a numerical advantage.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
LOLOL Ronaldo was offside.

Ofcourse the refs ignored it.

1st Casimero stays on the pitch. Then Vidal is red carder unjustly, now Ronaldo offside goal.

What a joke.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUU

VIVA RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Latest posts

Top Bottom