• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Oh_Snap

C9uW4cTXsAAZRLh.jpg

Nice to see Bayern suffer though.

Vidal: Tackle from behind and dangerous play. Yellow is ok imho (casemiro should've been gone too)

the last pic: i thought there is no offside when there is no opponent outfield player in front of you?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Their forums are basically just like ours. But with trophies. But u'll get the term "first world problems" way easier.

Definitely this, you wouldn't believe how many moaners there are even in successful clubs. :lol:

Impact

Established Member
Enjoy Ronaldo's success more than Messi's. With Ronaldo, you get that sense of inspiration knowing what you can achieve with hard work. With Messi, well, he's not human, is he?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Weren't they also the first team to go out in a number of 1/16 finals before this run?

We've probably beaten their record now though.

Yeah, I remember them going out to Roma 2008 in the first knockout stages, Liverpool in 2009 in the QF's and Lyon in 2010 QF's.

They've really hit another gear these last few years.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Winning all the time would just get boring. Better to space trophies out by 5, 10 or ideally 15 years or so. Makes you appreciate it more, and builds character.

Absolutely. 1971 to 1989 for example was an excellent gap. 1991 to 1998 was fairly decent too, made you really appreciate the wins.

20 years I think is probably the optimum for this. Our title win in 2024 is gonna be sweet.

blaze_of_glory

Absolutely. 1971 to 1989 for example was an excellent gap. 1991 to 1998 was fairly decent too, made you really appreciate the wins.

20 years I think is probably the optimum for this. Our title win in 2024 is gonna be sweet.
Exactly. Trophies are like fine wine, they get better if you don't touch them for a couple decades. Madrid fans are drinking Naked Grape out of the box.

not that there's anything wrong with that

Top Bottom