<

Champions League 2016/17

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Giroud, Jul 12, 2016.

1. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

For Messi we make excuses.

For Ronaldo he just win that thing. Dominating Europe tournos everywhere, with Portugal, with Madrid.

#TheDifference

Messi can't even look grown up with a beard.

krackpot likes this.
  2. ferrarif50hunt

ferrarif50hunt Well-Known Member

Marcelo with one of the all time greatest full back performances tonight, absolute 12/10 performance. Elite. Perfect.

9 take on's, 8 key passes, an incredible assist and an amazing goal line clearance just to cap it all off.

3. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

You seem to confuse "Looking animated on the pitch" with "Desire". Messi has won the league 8 times, the CL 4 times, 4 Copa del Reys and almost dragged a garbage Argentina side to a WC.

The guy has a lot more than Ronaldo despite being 3 years younger. If only he had some desire though.

4. Dokaka

Why didn't they get out of the group stages then, losing out on 2nd to the US? Dempsey2Strong4Ron?

Jury likes this.
  5. Giroud

Giroud Well-Known Member

That's rubbish though. Anyone who's looked into this topic has found that talent means little if anything, all the research supports the deliberate practice theory. Hard work and proper training gets you to the top and you can guarantee Messi has worked hard as anyone to get to where he is.

kopzilla, Xhaka Zulu and BBF like this.
  6. hydrofluoric acid

Like I should have said there is big difference between Portugal and Argentina. As Portugal you always play against odds, but Argentina are given fair share of odds before every tourno.

Ronaldo the difference maker. Messi the quitter.

7. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

In this Ronaldo vs Messi case that's quite difference.You can see by their play that Messi has more talent and Ronaldo is more work,work and work.Ronaldo can't reach Messi's level.

Wilshere10 likes this.
  8. Dokaka

ItWasMeBarry likes this.
  9. hydrofluoric acid

Yupp he won the Euro against all odds. Zero excuses. True leader in the final.

You see the difference best in Messi and Ronaldo how Messi behaved when he lost Copa America, he quits. While Ronaldo faced his biggest fear and got injured but still lead the team from sidelines to win it. Character.

10. Notorious Big

It would be good to see Real-Atletico in semis.I feel that Atletico wants revenge but they can't **** in their pants every time they play against Real.2 legs maybe can make difference.Real was quite **** today at home ground and they hard beat Atletico whey they played in 2015 CL.

11. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Guys, this is groundbreakimg from Dokaka.

Messi passes are just above 4 meters longer than Ronaldo's, that puts any doubt to shame, Messi is superior.

Juan Matas Beard likes this.
  12. fc honka

fc honka Active Member

Really surprised to read this thread after this crazy game. So many people here loving Real after they got so much help from the officials. Maybe somebody can explain me where this Real-love comes from.

They have the biggest money in the business, they mostly get help from judges, what is so great about that team?

13. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I think it's more hate for Bayern than love for Real..

14. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

:lol:

I'm actually in tears, guy went on and actually compared avg. passing length instead of something useful like dribbling ffs.

15. Notorious Big

Think they're against Bayern more that some love for Real.

They have nothing good to really like them tbh.

16. fc honka

fc honka Active Member

And where does that come from? Or is it the same hate as Özil gets as he is German? Just common Germanhate or whatever?

17. Notorious Big

They buy players from main opposition,some players are wankers,they are arrogant etc.I don't hate them,but i saw that comments on the most forums.

18. fc honka

fc honka Active Member

And Real and Barcelona dont do that???
    Arrogant who? Hummels, Boateng, Lahm, Alonso, Kimmich?

19. Notorious Big

I agree with you.I hate Barca and Real much more than Bayern.Don't know,they have that reputation.But the players you mention aren't arrogant,at least i don't see that.

20. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

If Zidane wins La liga and Cl(first to do it back to back) I wonder how he'll be regarded as a manager.

krackpot and asukru like this.