<

Champions League 2016/17

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Giroud, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Wilshere10

Wilshere10 Well-Known Member

Don't forget Sanogo will be like a new signing.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

LoL Asano is i think 4 years older than them no need to compare. let's be honest Dortmund and Monaco have amazing Youth system while us are have dreadful youth system.

3. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Monaco will probably be lucky to not get relegated within the next two years once every decent player has left them.

4. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

:lol:

5. ferrarif50hunt

ferrarif50hunt Well-Known Member

Here is it boys and girls, bask in the greatness. One of the best full-back performances of all time from King Marcelo Vieira da Silva.

Trilly, Rimaal and asukru like this.
  6. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Almost as good of a performance as how bad of a performance his was against Germany.

James Bond and Rimaal like this.
  7. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Marcelo is quality, always been a fan. He'll be one, alongside Ramos and Ronaldo who Real will find near impossible to replace.

Trilly and bingobob like this.
  8. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

9. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Ffs :lol: :lol:

10. RoadrunnerReloaded

RoadrunnerReloaded Well-Known Member

It looks like they have a very strong backroom staff though. Maybe its all Jardim and it collapses if he leaves but I don't think so. This team that just made the SF is even very different from the young Monaco team that knocked us out few years back.

Sure its possible they fade, but maybe they are another Sevilla, Atletico, Dortmund. Time will tell but I think Monaco and RBL are here to stay. They have very have solid footballing + business plans

carlito'sway and asukru like this.
  11. KingVerse

KingVerse Active Member

4 real post though.... ever since I started supporting Arsenal, AS MONACO has kinda been one of my B-clubs. Wenger was there before us , they (along with Wenger) birthed Henry for us too. They've just always been such a cool club to me and now to witness them birthing a new Henry o__0 it's unreal. I really hope my dude Mbappe takes it all this year, wins the CL so he doesn't have to leave us after he joins us because he wants to win it. He could be the perfect Henry lol But seriously, we should be going all out for him...Martial can be utd's Saha, we get our Henry back. F the haters!!

carlito'sway and asukru like this.
  12. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Don't give a single **** about Bayern but the officiating was poverty, absolute poverty.

Big two in Spain have the referees by the proverbial balls.

13. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Tuchel and Enrique, very average managers.

Thank god we won't be employing them.

BBF, Makingtrax and carlito'sway like this.
  14. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Give me Allegri.

Deathstroke likes this.
  15. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Tommy Lemar MVP so far, just ahead of Mbappe.

16. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

You heard the rumor that Wenger refused to buy Lemar and Kanté for 12,6 millions two years ago.

That was great!

17. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

Never passed the Grimandi litmus test.

18. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

I totally understand AW's reservation about Kante at SM Caen. I saw him in L1 at the time, and while I was really impressed by him, I had similar reservations. I thought he was not strong enough to make it in the PL. I was so wrong.
    However last year, we should have bought him from LCFC. That was the major mistake. He is the perfect partner for a Xhaka. The dude covers ground for basically 2 players.
    Hazard resumed Kante perfectly ""I think sometimes when I'm on the pitch I see him twice, one on the left, one on the right. I think he plays with a twin."
    Having said that though, even last year, a lot of folks were were saying that we don't need Kante, we have Coq! :rolleyes:

19. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

Yeah I think everyone was wrong with Kanté. When he was signed for Leicester they were thought to be in relegation battle for that season.

Just wish Wenger took the risk. I mean he had time for Sanogo. :rolleyes:

Trilly, Deathstroke and carlito'sway like this.
  20. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

I think paradoxically Sanogo may have caused us to pause as well on prospects....Whoever recommended this dude should go to jail! :lol:

Still smarting at Kante last season though....At some point I wrote that he will be better then Makelele and I was crucified then. ;)