• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
Arsenal might not be short of players in the final third, but Lemar will be a significantly better player than Theo Walcott or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain before you know it. So why doesn't Wenger make Lemar his #1 target this summer?

Far from the finished article, the sky is the limit for Lemar.

Lemar----Sanchez----Özil

Kolasnic--Xhaka--Ramsey---Bellerin

---Koscielny--Holding--Mustafi---

Allegri as manager. What a team.
Looks good, but lacks in firepower. Lemar, as talented as he is, isn't much of a goalscorer, and I'd say the same for Özil (even with his good record this season). If we did sign Lemar I'd look to return to a 4-2-3-1.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Allegri rarely ever plays 3-4-3, why are people so convinced he'd start playing it if he managed Arsenal? When he first joined Juve he literally changed their setup from 3 at the back to a 4-3-1-2 formation with midfield diamond of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal behind Morata and Tevez, since then he's mostly used variations of 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2, 4-3-3 and most recently 4-2-3-1.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Real vs Atletico today.Your predictions ? Atletico has a lot of injured players so it will be tougher job for them in the first leg.I'll go with 3-1 to Real.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I hope for Atleti but I think this will be 2-0 Real.

I don't actually watch Spanish football, apart from seeing some teams play in the European competitions, so my prediction is nothing but a shot in the dark, and seeing that Atletico have a couple injury worries.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I hope for Atleti but I think this will be 2-0 Real.

I don't actually watch Spanish football, apart from seeing some teams play in the European competitions, so my prediction is nothing but a shot in the dark, and seeing that Atletico have a couple injury worries.

Atletico has good record against Real at Bernabeu in recent seasons.But there is a lot of injuries in defence and also they lost to Real three times in a row in CL.You wonder how that can affect players.

Borussin

Atletico has good record against Real at Bernabeu in recent seasons.But there is a lot of injuries in defence and also they lost to Real three times in a row in CL.You wonder how that can affect players.

yeah for sure, it's bound to have a little bit of an affect.

At least the first game is at the Bernabeu, IF they could either keep it to a one goal game, or get a draw, then that'd be great. I just would really like to see a final not with Real Madrid in it ;)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
yeah for sure, it's bound to have a little bit of an affect.

At least the first game is at the Bernabeu, IF they could either keep it to a one goal game, or get a draw, then that'd be great. I just would really like to see a final not with Real Madrid in it ;)

Yep,it really depends how good they will be in defence.They can score at least one goal and Real isn't so good in defence.But they can take 2-1 for example.Agree,i also don't like that ****s from Real and i don't want to see that some team wins CL twice in a row.Juve-Atletico final for me.

Borussin

Yep,it really depends how good they will be in defence.They can score at least one goal and Real isn't so good in defence.But they can take 2-1 for example.Agree,i also don't like that ****s from Real and i don't want to see that some team wins CL twice in a row.Juve-Atletico final for me.

yeah I'd like Juve - Atelti as well, I know a lot of people may think that'd be a snooze fest, but I reckon it'd be very interesting.
Nothing against Monaco though, if they make it through then great, just so long as it's not Real Madrid!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Good lineups

C-1tqJoXYAM9deo.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Tonight's teams
Real Madrid: Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Kroos, Casemiro, Modrić, Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo.
Subs: Casilla, Nacho, James Rodríguez, Kovačić, Vázquez, Asensio, Morata.

Atlético Madrid: Oblak, Lucas Hernández, Savić, Godin, Filipe Luis, Koke, Gabi, Saúl Ñíguez, Carrasco, Griezmann, Gameiro.
Subs: Moyà, Tiago, Torres, Correa, Thomas, Gaitán, Alberto Rodríguez.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bale is always injured for Real, you question his signing now I think, despite his big impact at key moments for Real.

Top Bottom