• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Gegen Pressing

Zidane... so much better than I expected

According to Gazidis " Zidane is a fluke, a purple patch however you want call it . A Glory Hunter that will get sacked next season!"
"Wenger is steady. He invented 442 and now is reinventing the 343. And no, Number 4 is not an obsession for us...(it used to be with Fabregas) but now we're over it. Wenger4ever . Top4ever. Not so anymore. "

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Is Zidane a top manager or is this just what happens when you earn the respect of top class footballers.

I mean they arguably have a top 5 player in the world for each position on the pitch.
Zidane has done well to manage all the egos and to manage his way in spite of Perez. What he's done is quality compared to Tata Martino at Barca a while back. Top manager for me-so far.

dslacker

He can't be top manager.Too much class in this Real and also competition isn't that great.Barca was **** for their standards,Bayern also lost something in last 2 years,Atletico have mental problems when play against Real.Juve showed today that they can't compete etc.

So the only class managers manage **** teams with **** players. Surely class means you can manage at the pinnacle of what ever your profession is. Because Zidane makes it look easy doesn't make it easy. So many managers before him struggled so I'd say he is one of the best managers Real Madrid could have right now.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
So the only class managers manage **** teams with **** players. Surely class means you can manage at the pinnacle of what ever your profession is. Because Zidane makes it look easy doesn't make it easy. So many managers before him struggled so I'd say he is one of the best managers Real Madrid could have right now.

I didn't say that he is bad,but he has similar job like Pep in Barca.Zidane needs to prove himself in some other club and than you can say that he is world class manager.Well,Ancelotti also won CL with them,Mourinho didn't have luck in some situations.Benitez was joke.Zidane made great start,good for him.

dslacker

I didn't say that he is bad,but he has similar job like Pep in Barca.Zidane needs to prove himself in some other club and than you can say that he is world class manager.Well,Ancelotti also won CL with them,Mourinho didn't have luck in some situations.Benitez was joke.Zidane made great start,good for him.

You said he can't be a top manager. We certainly can't be sure of that and on the contrary all indications are that he is a top manager. The modern game for managers is about getting the most out of your players when it counts.

Clubs will handle player recruitment and managers will be there to win. It's the modern way and Zidane is leading the pack with a top three squad.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You said he can't be a top manager. We certainly can't be sure of that and on the contrary all indications are that he is a top manager. The modern game for managers is about getting the most out of your players when it counts.

Clubs will handle player recruitment and managers will be there to win. It's the modern way and Zidane is leading the pack with a top three squad.

I didn't write right,wanted to say that he still isn't top manager,my bad.Yeah,he still needs to prove himself and than you can say that he is top manager.We'll see.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Credit to zindane, bit like when he was a player quietly went about his business and bossed it!

Can't comment on his managerial skills in comparison to others but he's definitely the perfect manager for madrid

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Zidane has done well to manage all the egos and to manage his way in spite of Perez. What he's done is quality compared to Tata Martino at Barca a while back. Top manager for me-so far.
He can do that because he was a great player so he is respected as one of them. Normally is harder for a DT without previous pro career or a poor one. They cannot say him, you don't know about this.

BobP

Memri Fan
1. Messi is better than Ronaldo, by virtue of the fact that he doesn't feel the need to apply suntan before a game.

2. What is this nonsense about Madrid having won 12 CLs? Bullshit, I count about 6 or 7. Don't count the first 5 or so CLs they won, was poverty back then, they're just fortunate that the competition became as important as it did.

3. I'm surprised that Casemiro has become a half decent player, didn't think he would.

4. Ramos is a ****.

5. Mandzukic is terribly underrated, terribly. May not be a teams primary goal scoring threat, but his work is invaluable.

Last edited:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was Ramos' dive necessary? no, it only prove how despicable those two Spanish clubs.
Those behavior makes football name bad, and should be punished (but of course he won't)

Top Bottom