• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

PSG could be pumped up to win it this season CL.It really depends how all this can cope against Atletico's defence.They're all offensive sides like Liverpool.
I think City or Bayern will win.

I want PSG to win but I’d cry if Messi lifted the CL trophy.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about PSG’s mentality, quality is undeniable..

Haaland living rent free in their heads, pretty embarrassing..

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think City or Bayern will win.

I want PSG to win but I’d cry if Messi lifted the CL trophy.

Why you want PSG to win it ? :lol:,Plastic club with diving ****s all over the field.I would like Bayern or Atletico.City is also fine.

And don't give **** about Messi.Hope that some team smash that wankers.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I am not a huge fan of the way they play, but they have been knocking on the door so many times now. They are up against two giant clubs year in and year out in Spain. I would think they deserve to win one CL. I for one hope they do!

Yeah,their mentality is just top and don't give up in almost every game.They sold so many players last summer and still showed quality in defence.

They should get it finally.Shame that they didn't take it CL in 2016 when they beat Barca and Bayern.They should focus on that this season,because they don't fight for La Liga title.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
It has been coming for at least 2 weeks:

1-0 loss away to Atletico
3-2 home win against West Ham
3-0 loss to Watford
2-0 loss to Chelsea
2-1 home win against Bournemouth

5 goals scored and 9 conceded in the last 5 games. Just too much and a sign they have had a dip in form.

Manberg

Predator
I thought Pool dominated Atletico to be honest. Felt a bit like our game against Atletico.

I can't really celebrate negative tactics. Not a fan of Simeone.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Proper football, as if Liverpool don't just send it wide and spam crosses for 90 minutes. What an arrogant ****, I've never ever seen him humble in defeat ever. EVER. Absolute **** of a man.
I saw the post match interview and Klopp even admitted he is a sore loser. Don’t think he disrespected Atletico all that much. He was just pissed they had lost and was clutching at straws. I can understand his irritation with very defensive football, but on the other hand that is what makes international football so great. You get all kind of setups including the defensive one with great players. A bit like some Argentinian sides from the 90s.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
They scored 4 times in both matches and he goes on about not playing proper football? Just admit you have no solution for teams playing deep and move on.
I can't really celebrate negative tactics. Not a fan of Simeone.
What I wouldn't give to have him here for a couple of years so we can learn how to defend properly.
Even after Mou left Chelsea, that defensive stability persisted there for a number of years. That's how they won the CL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom