• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
As much as its fun seeing Liverpool out of it, I'd hate it if City go on to win it.

I don't know if they're still in it though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Better to show their personality on football pitch,than talking some bollocks after match and don't accept defeat.
That’s true, but sometimes it’s hard to hide your frustrations.

I’m not see quick to attack someone just because they’ve shown a less desirable part of their personality, especially minutes after they’ve just lost a big game.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
That’s true, but sometimes it’s hard to hide your frustrations.

I’m not see quick to attack someone just because they’ve shown a less desirable part of their personality, especially minutes after they’ve just lost a big game.

Well,it's all about being sore loser or not.

I mean,no one likes to lose game,but should respect opponent a little bit more.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
And so it begins....

Werner will end the BL season with Leipzig, but then head straight to Chelsea according to his old and new contract ending 30th June and starting 1st July, and won't finish the CL with RB.

Question is what happens with player registration? Will registration be still coupled with a date and thus open 1st July, or will registration be stopped until all competitions are finished?

Imagine Chelsea getting a fit, in form and firing Timo Werner to end their season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Quarter-Finals:
Real Madrid/Man City vs Lyon/Juventus

RB Leipzig vs Atletico Madrid

Napoli/Barcelona vs Chelsea/Bayern

Atalanta vs PSG

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Semi-Finals:
Real Madrid/Man City vs Lyon/Juventus vs Napoli/Barcelona vs Chelsea/Bayern

RB Leipzig/Atletico Madrid vs Atalanta/PSG

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Semi-Finals:
Real Madrid/Man City vs Lyon/Juventus vs Napoli/Barcelona vs Chelsea/Bayern

RB Leipzig/Atletico Madrid vs Atalanta/PSG
One side of that draw is much easier than the other. Think this has to be PSG's best chance to win the CL whereas I can see Atletico making it to the final as they won't have a break in playing before their games.

Top Bottom