• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bayern look like a well oiled machine, as they did under Heynckes. I'm pretty sure they'll spank Barca.

Yeah, I suspect Bayern might win the CL. Think with the match fitness they got now, the form they're in, now they get a little pause until the CL restarts while other teams will have played english week after english week - think they're the favourites to win it.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seen as we can’t get in anymore then, praying that Leicester can pip Chelsea.

Fat Frank’s tears at having to play EL with Werner and Ziyech would be beautiful
Rather see Chelsea and Utd get in tbh, puts more on their plate next season.

They’ll rest players in the EL.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Rather see Chelsea and Utd get in tbh, puts more on their plate next season.

They’ll rest players in the EL.

Think the EL deserves respect. It's a legitimate source of qualification to the Champions League considering how competitive it is to get a Top 4 spot.

English clubs dominating it more than Spanish these days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think the EL deserves respect. It's a legitimate source of qualification to the Champions League considering how competitive it is to get a Top 4 spot.

English clubs dominating it more than Spanish these days.

Agree with you...think it's the terrible name, should have just kept as the UEFA Cup.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Agree with you...think it's the terrible name, should have just kept as the UEFA Cup.

The trophy looks great though.

5472.jpg

FinnGooner

Established Member
Well, after the CAS decision we can bury the financial fairplay for good. This is a green light for all the Chinese, Middle-Eastern and American billionaires to come in and get their European football teams and use them in their real-life FM fantasy. Buying trophies in European football is allowed and there’s nothing European FAs can do about it.

Last edited:

Joestlaachmkr

I believe City are going to knock Madrid out, and the only team which i can see stopping Ciy from reaching the final is Bayern. My bet is that PSG and City are going to reach the final.

Imagine a CL-final between the two biggest plastic clubs of modern football... :(

Joestlaachmkr

The reason why UEFA changed the name to Europa League was because the UEFA Cup had lost its status, and the tournament was starting to become irrelevant. UEFA made some minor changes to the cup and changed name.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I somehow imagine that if the Second World War was going on in 2020 the likes of Sky Sports, BT Sports etc would still find a way to get games played and broadcast them.

"It's Burnley vs Crystal Palace from inside a nuclear bunker, AND IT'S LIVE!!"

Top Bottom