• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The Zidane way is let Ronaldo take over. But now...
That takes some doing, though.

I liked his system. They moved the ball very quickly back to front. Less dribbling and more shooting.

James is too ponderous, Hazard is new. Only benzema and Bale seem comfortable but Bale is too busy fighting with Zidane.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

actually might be the opposite

Zidane wanted Bale and James gone. Didn't want Courtois. Wanted Pogba and Kante

Think in an ideal world he probably wanted Mbappe too. I honestly think this Madrid side is lacking goals and pace.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird how a lot of people on here now dislike Atletico, when I was calling them Pathetico 5 years ago for their antics and their anti-football ways I was very much on my own...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
CL really is **** now. Liverpool legit the best team in the competition again.

City will get battered by the first half decent team they meet. Thinking Atletico this year.

Boring matchday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom