• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

carlito'sway

Established Member
That was a nice goal, built by two full backs, Bernat & Meunier.

By the way, Gana Gueye is a amazing. The dude is having a Kante level performance.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
CL really is **** now. Liverpool legit the best team in the competition again.

City will get battered by the first half decent team they meet. Thinking Atletico this year.

Boring matchday.

Wasn't always like that ? Few teams are favourites and other are far behind.It's just different teams atm.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
actually might be the opposite

Zidane wanted Bale and James gone. Didn't want Courtois. Wanted Pogba and Kante

Yeah I don’t think any manager gets everyone they want in one window though. I’m sure Pep would’ve wanted a CB and Klopp would’ve loved to have added a senior outfield player.

In comparison Zidane got Hazard, Militao, Mendy, Jovic and Rodrygo. There were talks about Neymar and Van de Beek but those transfers broke down.

He’s performing poorly atm and his team look very once paced. Will be interesting to see how long he’s in the job for.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sarri smh. They got a scare vs Napoli and they fail to learn their lesson and get punished.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Btw, Spuds play such smash and grab football. They’re not easy on the eye at all. Every time they play I just think to myself “lucky..” they genuinely nick the majority of their wins.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Meant it's annoying that Liverpool will easily go far again. City could too but they're bottlers.

Think that City has great chance this season,but they lack mentality.In terms of quality,they should win it.Liverpool can focus on EPL,La Liga teams have problems,Bayern is weaker now and Juve will flopp again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Btw, Spuds play such smash and grab football. They’re not easy on the eye at all. Every time they play I just think to myself “lucky..” they genuinely nick the majority of their wins.

Well it's gotten them CL football for the past 4 seasons now and it got them to a CL final, so they must be doing something right.

Top Bottom