• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Ajax, Bruges and Slavia Prague are through as well.

Hope for Ajax to have another great season in this competizione.

Amyflatu

Ajax convinced me this time. Actually I was not sure whether they win against APOEL or not because they showed weakness last time. But now I think they have the potential to come really far in the CL. Btw Ajax has a high rate of corners in games, so they are perfect for the corner betting strategy that is described on https://openodds.com.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Why can’t Uefa give the prem more than 4 CL spots? I find it silly that a player would choose Lyon over Arsenal because Lyon are in the CL

Smaller nations are sidelined enough by the current money/revenue driven system. Kicking out teams like OL just to have a 5th or 6th english or spanish side would be another huge disadvantage for those nations; imagine the only french team in the CL being PSG for ever - who don't even need CL money 'cause they're owned by a country. And all that just to guarantee Arsenal can play CL? If the club cannot get into the top 4 by itself they honestly don't deserve CL.

To me, that there's teams from many different and also smaller countries kind of adds to the draw of the CL. Even if they might be slighltly worse than the top leagues' top 6 or 7 teams, I really don't need less diversity in the CL; really don't need 6 spanish, english or german teams in there.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This was a ridiculous decision, Veltman was with one leg offside and he walks back, he doesn’t even attempt to go towards the ball. If Ajax go out this is horrible

The ref: Felix Zwayer. Massive cvnt and horrible ref. Even was involved in rigging games a few years ago, but he's a grade A arselicker which is why he still has that baffling career he has; the guy should be miles away from both Bundesligas and international games.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ajax convinced me this time. Actually I was not sure whether they win against APOEL or not because they showed weakness last time. But now I think they have the potential to come really far in the CL.
Ajax are still searching for their best team, and getting used to each other again. Losing De Ligt, Frenkie and Schone is tough, but Lisandro Martinez and Edson Alvarez are great signings. Their passion and aggresive style is a great asset, and matches what I'm used to from Tagliafico. If ajax end up with the line-up below, it can be as good as last season. But I don't expect it tbh. I am still amazed how easy Ajax is allowed to sign good players from Argentina. Tagliafico was only 4m, Lisandro Martinez 6.5M. :p

iz17utbg65.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Barca-Dortmund :drool: finally. Haven't seen this matchup since Dortmund have become relevant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom