• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Oh give me a break. You’re way out of line using Robert Enke’s legacy like that. He had a daughter that was born disabled and died. He had deeper issues and really suffered. Karius is just a goalkeeper that made horrible mistakes. Calling Karius the victim, disgusting.

I know more about **** here than most. You can never tell whats in someones head. I'll leave it at that. Humanity first, sports second.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know more about **** here than most. You can never tell whats in someones head. I'll leave it at that. Humanity first, sports second.
Yeah I have experience with it too. My childhood girlfriend committed **** only two years ago, my uncle tried to but failed. I don’t know what you have experienced but try to get past the phase where you are afraid for everyone. I’ve been there, and its no way to live.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can we leave this topic now please.

If anyone is feeling down in anyway, feel free to PM and we can talk. Always here to help, even if it's a stranger on a forum. No one should feel like they are alone.

MkhiMagic

Well,if EPL have more good teams,than it's tougher to win it,no ? People also forget that Barcelona and Real were dominant in Spain,even when they weren't that good in Europe.They can have average season in La Liga and still win it with ease.It's about big difference between top teams and others in La Liga.In EPL is different.
More competitive doesn’t mean a better league to me. The Russian league for instance has 3-5 legitimate title contenders every year, doesn’t make it a better league.

Until the best teams in England catch up to Barca and Real and actually prove it with winning European trophies there is no comparison. And it’s not like the likes of Swansea and Brighton are any better than the bottom teams in Spain. They are just made to look bad because of how good Barca and Real are.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
More competitive doesn’t mean a better league to me. The Russian league for instance has 3-5 legitimate title contenders every year, doesn’t make it a better league.

Until the best teams in England catch up to Barca and Real and actually prove it with winning European trophies there is no comparison. And it’s not like the likes of Swansea and Brighton are any better than the bottom teams in Spain. They are just made to look bad because of how good Barca and Real are.

The thing is that Barca and Real were dominant in Spain's history even when they weren't that good in Europe and other sides didn't have a chance to win La Liga.For example,Barca won league in 2013 and they were **** in Europe.How some other team like Sevilla,Valencia or Villarreal didn't have quality to win it ? Correlation between good results in Europe and results in own league can be tricky.

I just think that EPL is tougher competition to win it.A lot of managers and players say that.You can also count how much money have smaller teams from EPL.They can buy quality signing every year,while smaller teams from La Liga depend on some other factors.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
How the **** is the Emirates only considered a "4 star stadium"? Kyiv is a **** hole compared to it.
Capacity, VIP parking and shït like that.

Don't worry though, once I take over Arsenal, I'm going to build us a proper stadium. One befitting our glory. Basically the largest, most technologically advanced stadium the world has ever seen.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can we leave this topic now please.

If anyone is feeling down in anyway, feel free to PM and we can talk. Always here to help, even if it's a stranger on a forum. No one should feel like they are alone.
It's amazing how you connect, from a supreme position as a mod, with the commoners like us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice how Mark Lawrenson threw Karius under the bus until a caller on 606 reminded him of the Liverpool 'You'll never walk alone' motto. All of a sudden he understood what he had been doing. Guess that was only for the good times for Mr. Lawrenson...
He's a scouser. What he said is what's really on the mind of all scousers, because they're fakes. His mask slipped, and some other scouser had to pick the phone up to remind him to adjust it.

Bing Bong

He's a scouser. What he said is what's really on the mind of all scousers, because they're fakes. His mask slipped, and some other scouser had to pick the phone up to remind him to adjust it.
On a serious note. I really found it pathetic. Unfortunately you are probably not far off with your comment. What you write I've heard from others about them and listning to 606 it gets confirmed over and over. How they Liverpool fans go on about Hillsborough but never mention Heysel. Not sure there is another set of supporters with such a past, that want to paint themselves as something they are not. Liverpool fans were among the worst hooligans yet listning too them they are always the nice victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom