• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
On a serious note. I really found it pathetic. Unfortunately you are probably not far off with your comment. What you write I've heard from others about them and listning to 606 it gets confirmed over and over. How they Liverpool fans go on about Hillsborough but never mention Heysel. Not sure there is another set of supporters with such a past, that want to paint themselves as something they are not. Liverpool fans were among the worst hooligans yet listning too them they are always the nice victims.
I try hard to get away from stereo typing fans and people from cities and parts of the world, but scousers make it very hard to dispel the theory. Such a weird breed.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think Ronaldo would have preferred the game going to ET rather than Bale stealing the spotlight from him like that. His ego can’t take a hit like that. He was probably eating himself up inside when Bale scored that bycicle kick goal.
Part of him died for sure. That was when he decided he had to get control of the situation back at the first opportunity he got, and then he immediately blurts he's leaving...

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ronaldo's documentary was shown before the game here, so watched that for a bit before the game. Can actually understand why he's so full of himself, because that's what everyone around him tells him every day. His creepy agent Jorge Mendes did a whole speech, which made you think he brokered world peace, if you didn't know who he was.

He doesn't seem like an asshole, but it's clear to see what it does to a person when they are being adored by everyone and there is no one keeping him grounded.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ronaldo's documentary was shown before the game here, so watched that for a bit before the game. Can actually understand why he's so full of himself, because that's what everyone around him tells him every day. His creepy agent Jorge Mendes did a whole speech, which made you think he brokered world peace, if you didn't know who he was.

He doesn't seem like an asshole, but it's clear to see what it does to a person when they are being adored by everyone and there is no one keeping him grounded.
I'm not sure his reaction immediately after the whistle can be created by others. I don't believe adoration or any amount of smoke being blown up his arse can remove that much awareness. This is a guy who removed the mother of his first child from it's life because of her status of 'student'. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh, and Ronaldo--if there was in any doubt--proved emphatically once again what a world class ****** he is. The title means **** all to him if he doesn't score the goals that win it. Disgusting human.
Elite competitor. Humans are sitting in front of the telly with their fat bellies and ugly wives. Cristiano is pushing himself to the limit every day. Nobody will beat him, not even the mothers of his children. The kids all have different mothers but one and the same father. Elite.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ronaldo is a testament to discipline and dedication. He's worked incredibly hard to get to the position he's in, still at 33 the CL's top scorer with 15 goals with 5 CL titles, the Euros with Portugal and 5 Ballon d'Or's to his name.

All the greats have that arrogance and that self-obsession it's what pushes them to be great.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He had a bit of a hissy fit when Bale could have squared him the ball but went for his hattrick instead in the 85th minute when it was 3-1. You can tell he was just dying to score a goal and do that cringey celebration where everyone is supposed to marvel at his physique. He’s totally transparent and his motivations are clear. He doesn’t give a **** about his teammates or Real. It’s all about how Cristiano looks.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's a scouser. What he said is what's really on the mind of all scousers, because they're fakes. His mask slipped, and some other scouser had to pick the phone up to remind him to adjust it.
work similar to RAWK it seems

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

was it Karius who messed up when Xhaka scored from that long range shot at the Emirates?
Mignolet. Great pair they have themselves. :lol:

Sadly Cech did the same thing on the 3-3, was worse than Mignolet’s.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Mignolet. Great pair they have themselves. :lol:
Both are pants, but I don't know if Mignolet did something as bad as Karius did in the final and the guy conceded 4 from Roma away, 2 of them being with an extra defender on the pitch. That alone should be massive alarm bells for Klopp.

The fact is that Lord Karius shouldn't have played in the final. He's too green at 24 and after that first goal he gifted Benzema, I would have taken him off, because his confidence was shot, his team mates didn't trust him anymore and the Real players were smelling blood.
I know you don't sub a keeper unless it's an injury, but this guy was too young for such a game and inexperienced to the point of tragicomedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom