• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 6 - 0 Lens | Wednesday 29th November | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231127-125845.png

Screenshot-20231127-125337.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Lens

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I really don't get it. No clear and obvious error. So you don't have to give a penalty here.
Smacked him in the face and then left his arm there to control the ball with. Pretty clear in real time tbh, only the ref was giving Lens pity officiating in the second half

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I can understand Jorginho, White, Kiwior.... but realistically, Nelson and Nketiah have had their chances and aren't going to be here longterm. Why not give MLS and Nwaneri a chance instead.
Because you don't bury them now when you need them in the short and medium term, all for the hope that some talented kids pan out in the longer term.

Wenger played the kids in the final game dead rubbers after he'd left half the first team at home. And given that apart from 2006, Wenger's European record was a bloody disaster given the quality of teams we had, I'm not sure he's the model here.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It got so damn cold in the stadium today that I was pleased for such an enjoyable game. Very encouraging that all of our favoured attack was available, and it results in so many goals.

I don't know how Lens got so many flares in to the ground past the security. They give a pretty in-depth pat-down on the way in that I can barely get my car keys in.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

It got so damn cold in the stadium today that I was pleased for such an enjoyable game. Very encouraging that all of our favoured attack was available, and it results in so many goals.

I don't know how Lens got so many flares in to the ground past the security. They give a pretty in-depth pat-down on the way in that I can barely get my car keys in.
Maybe they're stricter for CL games then, because I find the pat-down pretty cursory

Melquiades

Arteta has a duty to give squad players who will be called on to contribute at times this season game time.

MLS and Nwaneri are babies. Just being on the bench at their ages is pretty crazy. Their time will come.

It's really quite odd that anyone would think 5-10 minutes tonight, at their ages would alter their career prospects or value here.

100%

Saka could do his hamstring next weekend and Reiss Nelson is suddenly an important player getting important minutes and it’s 1000x more important to keep players like that sharp and match-ready than it is to make a few supporters all happy to see a 16 year old get some minutes.

steppenwolf

Established Member
Another time lately The Arsenal and The New York Rangers have wins in the space of a few hours. What universe is this?

Good morning, ladies and gents ☕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom