• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League QF Draw

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't forget his galaxy braining with the tactics without a striker vs. Lyon, the weakest of all teams in that CL run in Lisbon on 2020. He got exposed and well beaten by Lyon.
yeah he f**k things up many times. that's why i don't see city win CL with him even with 1B squad.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
City getting Bayern is great for us, because they have to go all out in that one or they'll be punished by a threatening Bayern side.

An Italian side likely to get to the CL final is great (not discounting Benfica who still have a curse to break)
The fixtures drop nicely for them though. They have Southampton, Leicester and an fa cup match before us. Brighton game will be moved. If they avoid United in the cup it's an easy run for their squad on paper.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
yeah he f**k things up many times. that's why i don't see city win CL with him even with 1B squad.
As we are in a title race with them, the longer they go in CL, the better for us. But then I hope that Giroud sinks a header in extra time and City lose another CL final.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As we are in a title race with them, the longest they go in CL the better for us. But then I hope that Giroud sinks a header in extra time and City lose another CL final.

I guess losing in the semi final is best for us as the final itself doesn’t really the PL scheduling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As we are in a title race with them, the longest they go in CL the better for us. But then I hope that Giroud sinks a header in extra time and City lose another CL final.
i think it's does not affect them if they go far remember last season with Liverpool they kept winning league games despite going to CL semi final. this season they maybe not the same but i don't think it'll affect them they been in these position before.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

i think it's does not affect them if they go far remember last season with Liverpool they kept winning league games despite going to CL semi final. this season they maybe not the same but i don't think it'll affect them they been in these position before.

You’d still rather they have more games than less especially with Haaland’s injury history.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom