• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions league results

JazzG

Established Member
Man utd have beaten Rangers 3-0 and chelski have beaten lazio by 4 goals.......

Great win for Chlelski, thought they would win but didn't expect them to thrash lazio :shock:

DOls

I saw goals that manure scored and of course in this
game of football it's really not about quality.
Forlan was pretty lucky and that goal looked good,
but van horseshit needed a lot of help from giggs
and kean and he just happened to be there to tap
the ball in.
How dare anyone compare our Henry to that pile?

A

Anonymous

DOls said:
the ball in.
when Henry can Score 27 goals from 29 CL Matches compair please.

DOls

Henry is a player who can create goals completely
by himself as well as for others. I don't know why are
you stuck with that 27 and 29. What are you trying to
prove here. And I just said how anyone dares to compare
Henry to that very overrated "striker" known as horseshit.
Different players different goals...

JGooner

Nobody with a brain thinks RvN is better than Henry anyway.

Duff's goal was class.

Johnson was brilliant, even though he got sent off. I wish we could have afforded him.

jc8gooner

Good win for Chelsea, but Lazio are not that good. Mihajlhovic is a dirty, racist bastard, and Inzaghi is always diving. Matteo Sereni in goal had an absolute stinker.

champs

DOls said:
Henry is a player who can create goals completely
by himself as well as for others. I don't know why are
you stuck with that 27 and 29. What are you trying to
prove here. And I just said how anyone dares to compare
Henry to that very overrated "striker" known as horseshit.
Different players different goals...

no you cant compare ruud and henry..................one is world class & the other one aint :wink:

hes stuck on the 27 goals outta 29 appearances because its an amazing record, if henry can ever do that in europe then come back & tell me henry is better.................

jc8gooner

I think you are quite ignorant to say that Henry is not world class. Van Nistelrooy's record in Europe is outstanding for Man Utd. However, he has played in a v.successful European side, whereas, unfortunately, Henry has not had that benefit in recent years. If Henry had been playing in a v.successful Euro team, I expect he would have a better record than he does. As I say, they are incomparable. They fill different roles in their respective teams. Henry is more of a creator as well as a prolific goalscorer. RVN is a more prolific goalscorer than Henry but doesn't create as much.

champs

i was not being ignorant, please read my post again, i put the :wink: there to show i was being funny

seriously read the posts before you comment.........

jc8gooner

Sorry, I hardly ever use the smileys so don't know what they mean really. So, a wink :wink: means that you were attempting a witticism :wink:

Taozhe

myth said:
DOls said:
the ball in.
when Henry can Score 27 goals from 29 CL Matches compair please.

when forlan scores less than 10-15 goals for a few seasons. You have to compare. ;D

Taozhe

And for the RUud's good record. mAnure's first group stages has always been easy. Mind you, what an easy chance to score tons of goals ... but in the EPL ... the goals are quite even as u can see :)

You compare goals scored in the same league and same teams. why is the record more even in a league with the SAME TEAMS BOTH FACED and henry has more open play goals and ruud needs tapins and PENALTIES to win the golden boot. Nuff said manure fans .... HEnry = class ... ruud = exploiter of weaker teams ;D

Scoring many goals against the lesser CL teams in the first stages as opposed to Henry's hattrick against ROma .. hmmm ;D

n_henry

RVN vs Henry again the topic of discussion? Henry wins hands down. :D

Only saw the Chelsea v Lazio game - the blues were very impressive. If Lazio had Peruzzi, perhaps the deficit wouldn't have been 4 :eek: , but Chelsea still would have won.... they're doing pretty darn well in the CL. I'd swap our start to the season for theirs any day. ;)

barnone

Taozhe said:
And for the RUud's good record. mAnure's first group stages has always been easy. Mind you, what an easy chance to score tons of goals ... but in the EPL ... the goals are quite even as u can see :)

You compare goals scored in the same league and same teams. why is the record more even in a league with the SAME TEAMS BOTH FACED and henry has more open play goals and ruud needs tapins and PENALTIES to win the golden boot. Nuff said manure fans .... HEnry = class ... ruud = exploiter of weaker teams ;D

Scoring many goals against the lesser CL teams in the first stages as opposed to Henry's hattrick against ROma .. hmmm ;D

Ruud played Juventus, Madrid and Leverkusen and scored against them all last year.
And don't be too enamored w/ Roma- they finished 9th last year

A

Anonymous

Taozhe said:

brilliant...genious....indeed..we get easy teams...Juventus,Depor( a team you failed to score in two matches)Bayern Munich,Leverkusen.Very easy teams and lesser opposition!?then he scored against Real Madrid(another lesser CL team!)

Top Bottom