• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions league results

Sammer

Established Member
Stupid thread. It seems like those ManU-monkeys really like our forum.... :mrgreen:

quattro

champs said:
no you cant compare ruud and henry..................one is world class & the other one aint :wink:
i agree. the one who doesn't dive is definitely class :wink:

A

Anonymous

neither ruud nor henry can beat either trezeguet or di vaio..
they are superb....

ruud and henry?..just rubbish..but henry is better than ruud...

JazzG

Established Member
champs said:
if henry can ever do that in europe then come back & tell me henry is better.................

If Ruud can score 23 goals and set up 20 goals in one season then come back and tell me Ruud is better.......

tikuih said:
neither ruud nor henry can beat either trezeguet or di vaio..
they are superb....

Thats why Trezeguet himself has said many times Henry is by the best striker in the world ;)

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
Thats why Trezeguet himself has said many times Henry is by the best striker in the world ;)

and now Trezeguet is the authority and judge :roll:

A

Anonymous

quattro said:
ruud said:
and now Trezeguet is the authority and judge :roll:

oh sorry. we forget the YOU are the true authority when it comes to strikers :roll:

now when did i say that?!please explain with quotes?!

Top Bottom