• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 22/23

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Luton by a mile. They had a decent team back in the day. Kingsley Black was a good player. Elite name too, as long as you omitted the middle name...

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who do you want to come up? Any of them could be interesting: Luton would be new, Sunderland would give us the Tyne/Weir Derby, Middlesbrough got Chuba and Coventry would be a nice story after what they’ve been through.

Luton are a nice story and are the true “moneyball” team in English football if there is such a thing. Problem is their fans are almost as scummy as Millwall.

Coventry or Sunderland for me. They were right in the sh*t a few years back and it’d be good to see them back in the Prem.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Coventry or Sunderland for me. They were right in the sh*t a few years back and it’d be good to see them back in the Prem.
His vision came true

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Sunderland is nice they comeback after what they been through but also Carrick done great job with Middlesbrough i think they the favourites.

At least no more Watford and Norwich tired of these b*ms

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think Sunderland is nice they comeback after what they been through but also Carrick done great job with Middlesbrough i think they the favourites.

At least no more Watford and Norwich tired of these b*ms
Too gracious after Dan Smith! Conference I say, conference! or whatever it is called these days...

TornadoTed

Established Member
Luton by a mile. They had a decent team back in the day. Kingsley Black was a good player. Elite name too, as long as you omitted the middle name...

I always think of Steve Foster with his headband when I think of that Luton team of the 80's. They had some great players, Black, Hartford, Newell, the Stein brothers.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I'd like Luton. Will be new to the league and also short away trip for us!

TornadoTed

Established Member
I like Coventry too, they have been through a torrid time the last few years and it would be remarkable for them to get promoted.

I don't mind Sunderland either, again been through a really tough time. I don't have much time for Boro though for no real reason!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Luton town stadium capacity its very similar to Bournemouth would be fun playing there if they promoted

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been watching this instead of that gross CL Semi Final.

Really good game actually. Boro pushing now for an equaliser.

Coventry and Luton both making a playoff final is fantasy stuff tbh.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Too bad for Chuba, but glad that Boro didn't make it. I hope they never do and a bonus that a former Spud/Manc leads them into a failed season.

They were usually another bogey team and I can never forget the 5 dropped points v. them in 2007/08 season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom