• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship Play-Off Final: Luton Town vs Coventry City

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, you're watching Sky Sports from Kenilworth Road on the opening day of the new Barclays Premier League season. Luton welcome last seasons runners up Arsenal for their first ever premier league fixture"

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Why do you get a trophy for winning the play off and being the third team to qualify for the premier league but you don’t get one for finishing second? Doesn’t make sense to me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do you get a trophy for winning the play off and being the third team to qualify for the premier league but you don’t get one for finishing second? Doesn’t make sense to me.
Probably marketing/advertising etc. I don’t think it counts on your honours list.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Well congratulations to Luton Town, my heart feels for Coventry in general especially Ben Sheaf, Norton Cuffy & the bloke that missed the penalty.

In saying that, having a look at their current stadium, I think it's called Kenilworth Road, I can see why they have to do major upgrades, they can't have a stadium like that in the PL. I doubt all planned upgrades can be done by the start of the new PL season. I wonder what their first & most important upgrades to work on will be before the season starts.

Where I am, the play off final is always on very early AM but I'll always look forward to watching it preferably live.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Big Congratulations on Luton Town, on Promotion to the Premier League.
What a Journey they have had. 1990/91 season, playing in the First Division against Arsenal etc. Relegations down the leagues were to follow. Relegated from the Football League, to National League. I went to watch my other Team Gloucester City, play away at Luton, in an FA Trophy tie.
Then Promotions back up the leagues, now in the Premier League.
Special mention to ex gooner, now Luton Town players. Goalkeepers James Shea, Matt Macey. Midfielders Henri Lansbury and Luke Freeman.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

How small time are these guys? Media making it seem like this town doesn’t have electricity ffs

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom