• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chances of tickets?

Tom Hubbard

Hi All, Recently finally decided to become a red member, I live in Manchester so obviously cannot get to games often but have never been to the emirates and this seemed like the cheapest and most official way to do it. We have decided that we'd like to try for the Arsenal V Watford game which is an evening fixture, category B. Assuming i'm on the website the minute the come available to red members do you reckon I have a reasonable chance of getting them? And also, with it being an evening fixture would this effect the atmosphere in any way?

Also, this probably gets asked a lot but noticed that the Bayern game goes on sale to red members- providing there's some left, although I realise it is incredibly slim would you say there's a chance that we could get tickets for this as well? Thanks a lot, hope this makes sense.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Watford, yes. Bayern, no.

Evening games would be better atmosphere's cos everyone will be half cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom