• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Charlie Patino (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multipass

Same. Had one of the weirdest weeks of my life in Blackpool. Went up there to pass my driving test because it was (at the time) one of the easiest places in the UK with very few roundabout's.

Ended up meeting all sorts of breeds including one guy in the pub who claimed he was a hitman :lol:

Stayed in a B&B / guesthouse that looked like it was last decorated in the 1930's and ate pork chops every night at 17.00...

Place needs levelling up or just plain levelling. Cool trams though.
I feel if you can’t navigate a round about you probably shouldn’t have a license ;)

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Blackpool area is like a GTA Lobby. One of my mates went to the nautical campus up in nearby Fleetwood.

Went to visit for a weekend and the “campus” was in a converted old peoples home. Everyone was sat in the “break” room smashing gear and K with a projector for football matches and a subwoofer blasting out jungle and DnB.

Nights out in Blackpool were absolute chaos as well. Group of 20 lads and half of them were chucked out or got in fights.
Hahaha this is pretty much exactly how I remember it too. Shouldn't laugh really because it's not funny and this wealth inequality needs sorting out but yeah, the high street was all chippies and pound shop's and the nightlife was feral.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hahaha this is pretty much exactly how I remember it too. Shouldn't laugh really because it's not funny and this wealth inequality needs sorting out but yeah, the high street was all chippies and pound shop's and the nightlife was feral.

Way more memorable than most nights out I’ve had in any other city tbh. Even though it was a bit mad people were actually well sound.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good loan this. Will help him along physically and if he can settle well will become a key member of their team. He has all the ability in the world- now he’s gonna be playing mens football at a decent level.

Hope he smashes it. One day I wanna see him dovetailing with Ødegaard and Vieira.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I has some clients from Blackpool recently and they said the town has really cleaned up it's 'nightlife problem' and is a far nicer town now than it was even 5 years ago.

Anyway good loan for him to prove he is up to the physical rigours of playing senior football because the ability and technique aren't really in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom