• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think with Kai Havertz in the team scoring we can never rule out any player ever again. It's not about talent or ability it's just whether the club wants you or not.

I think Patino has as good a chance as anybody.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think with Kai Havertz in the team scoring we can never rule out any player ever again. It's not about talent or ability it's just whether the club wants you or not.

I think Patino has as good a chance as anybody.

I think his size may hold him back sadly, I've seen a few shouts of him potentially in the Zinchenko role but I'm not entirely sure if it can be done, I mean for starters he'd be nowhere near as effective. That said I don't think he's exactly Vieira lightweight.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think his size may hold him back sadly, I've seen a few shouts of him potentially in the Zinchenko role but I'm not entirely sure if it can be done, I mean for starters he'd be nowhere near as effective. That said I don't think he's exactly Vieira lightweight.

If Fabio can get games then Patino's frame is not a problem. He's already put on a fair bit of muscle and he's been getting kicked in the championship, both way more than Fabio has ever done.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Scored again. Put Swansea 1-0 up Just before half time
And what a goal it was. Makes it into the box for a cross, looks scared as he turns his back when the cross comes his way and it deflects off his back and into the net :lol::lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hasn't been much playing time for him recently. Swansea getting pumped 0-4 by Leeds at home. Our man is still on the bench.

Not looking too promising.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wtf is going on with this guy? Anyone watching Swansea?
Hasn't been much point watching them. He isn't playing. I saw some of the earlier games, but they've been pretty poor. At least Blackpool had some fight in them, even when they hired Mick McCarthy, the most dour Yorkshireman since Eirik Bloodaxe put up his abode in York in 947.

Top Bottom